Chapter Twelve

I have been waiting for Damon to come to the house for 3 hours, I'm starting to worry. I can't seem to sit still, I have been pacing back and forth in the living room. what if he is hurt? maybe I should go to the pack house, and see if he is there.

I hear the front door open, I ran to go see if it is Damon. "Where the hell have you been? i have been worried about you!" i yelled at him.

"Elizabeth, i am not in the moo- wait what did you say? you were worried about me?" i froze, and took a few step back from him.

"what t t? who said that? I didn't say that.." i stuttered, trying to put some distant between us, but he wouldn't let the happen. he pulled me closer to him and he looked into my eyes.

"Don't fight it, Elizabeth. i know you care and i care about you too." he whispered to me, his lips are so close. I want to kiss him so bad, but i can't it's wrong. i can feel his breath on my lips, he is getting closer.

i pushed him away so hard, i almost fell back. "i'm sorry, i can't. i told you that i will give a chance not that i would be with you." i couldn't look him in the eye, i looked every where else but to him. i feel guilty for not kissing him, but i know i would feel more guilt if i did kiss him. i need to be faithful to Ben, even if Damon is my mate.

"so... did you get rid of the rogues?" i tried changing the subject, he looked at the floor for a few second, then looked back at me.

"i'm tired, Elizabeth, i'm going to go to sleep." He looked defeated, like some one just killed his puppy. He went upstairs, without even looking at me. i know i did the right thing, but then why does it feel so wrong?

No I did the right thing. He has no right to make me feel guilty. I am going to make him tell me what happened to today.

I marched upstairs and went straight to his room. I flung the door open and I see that the room is empty. I see the bathroom door open, and Damon is standing there in a pair of pajamas pants and no shirt.

I gasped, my heart is racing, I can feel the heat rushing to my face. He has a abs, rock hard abs. He puts Ben to shame.

I cleared my throat, trying to look at anything else, but him.

"What are you doing here, Elizabeth?" He said sounding exhausted. I'm starting to feel bad for doing this, I should let him sleep.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say goodnight," I whispered, turning around to walk out the door.

Damon grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed to sit down.

"What are you doing here, Elizabeth?" He asked again.

"I wanted to tell you that you have no right to make me feel bad," I whispered, I don't feel confident anymore.

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I just had a bad day today." He fell down on the bed with a big sigh.

I crawled to him, sat down and put his head on my lap. I ran my hand through his hair gently scratching his scalp. It's what my father used to do to my mother.

"How about you relax and tell me what happened?" I said.

"There are more rogues and they seem to be more persistent into getting in the pack, they are attacking in groups now. I think some one is sending them here, someone is leading them. I just don't know who, I think they are trying to get some thing that's in the pack. I tried to capture one of them, but they ran off when I got there." He said frustrated, there are bags under his eyes.

"Shhhh It's okay, we will try to figure it out tomorrow. Right now you just need you sleep, okay?" I whispered, trying to lull him to sleep.

He didn't answer me, I opened my eyes to look at him and I see my sleeping.

I am so tired, I'm too lazy to get up and if I get up, I'll wake him up. I put a pillow behind my back, so it won't be sore tomorrow and I went to sleep.

AUTHOR NOTE/

Heyyy!!!! I hope this chapter is good, I worked hard on it. Comment and vote please!!! And follow me if you want.