Chapter Twenty

I can feel everything, i can smell everything. all my sense are heightened, i can feel Damon next to me. his presences and smell are overpowering my senses. I can feel her, my wolf, she's in my head. she's part of me, part of my brain, my soul.

"Elizabeth wake up, baby please open your eyes," I hear Damon's voice, where am i? I need to see him, i need to see Damon. My wolf is yearning to be in his arms, to mark him.

I opened my eyes, everything is so clear. I can see every detail of the cell, everything is sharper and brighter. i look to my left to see my mate, he is amazing. He is the most handsome man i have every seen. My wolf purred agreeing with me, she wants to mark him. She is trying to take control, it's hard to fight her.

I am in my wolf from right now so she is strong. I want to shift back to my human form, but i don't know how to. how am i supposed to ask for Damon's help? I crawled closer to him and whined, whimpering. hoping that he can understand me.

"do you want to shift back?" He asked me. I nodded my head and barked, oh gosh i feel like a dog.

"all you have to do is think about your human form, imagine yourself shifting back into your human form." He said getting up and taking off his shirt. Instead of shifting back, i was too busy staring at his abs.

He caught me staring and laughed,"I'm going to give you my shirt after you shift so you won't feel uncomfortable being naked."

I imagined myself shifting back to my human form, i feel my bones move again but this time it didn't hurt. I opened my eyes and looked down to see my bare body. I yelped and covered my breast and vagina. Damon stood there staring at my body like he was hypnotized. He let out a raspy breath and tossed the shirt over to me.

The shirt was ripped in the back, from the whip. It barely covered my butt and the collar was really low, you could see a lot of cleavage.

"uh i-i think it's time to go... we need to leave before the pack starts worrying about me," I nodded my head and followed him out the cell.

"wait... where is Ben?" I stopped walking, and looked around.

"He left, after you passed out." He said with his back facing me.

"No. you are lying to me, Ben would never leave me." I whispered, would Ben really leave me? maybe this is a good thing. He needs to find his mate and be happy.

"I'm not lying to you. He said that you don't need him anymore, that you have moved on and it's time for him to do the same." He turned around and came closer to me.

" i need you, Elizabeth." He whispered to me and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears.

"i know, but i need time to think about everything." I looked up at his forest green eyes, i can see pain, guilty, and regret in his eyes. I want to forgive him for sleeping with another she-wolf, but i need time.

"i am so sorry, just please give me a chance. I was dumb and weak, i will never do that again. I will be faithful to you." He begged.

"i know you will, but i still need time to think."

"okay, i will give you time. come on let's go, we both need a long warm bath." we walked out of the cabin and went back to the restaurant, where Damon's car was.

When we got back to the pack, we were greeted with Jackson's and Kayla's worried questions. "guys can we please explain everything to you later?, we are both very tired." I said feeling drowsy.

"okay fine, but you better tell me every little thing." Kayla said. I nodded my head and slowly walked to Damon's house.

"Elizabeth." I turned around at the sound of my name. I see Damon standing there with a new shirt on .

"come on, we will talk inside. I really need to sit down." I said walking into the house. Damon followed me inside and stood there uncomfortable in his own home. I turned around to face him, my face almost hit his chest. I didn't know we were that close to each other. I tried to take a step back but he held me in place.

"i wanted to say thank you for at least thinking about giving me another chance." he leaned forward and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. I awkwardly nodded my head and walked up to my room.

I fell on the bed and cried myself to sleep, i am emotionally and physically drained. I miss them.. i miss my mom and dad. I need them, i can't do this without them. My mom would of helped me with my feelings for Damon, and my dad would of helped me train my wolf and i.

AUTHOR NOTE///

HEYY! i hope you guys like this chapter, follow me if you want.

vote and comment pls!!