Chapter Twenty five

COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS COVER BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE!

After Jade said that the challenge will take place next week, Damon decided that I wasn't getting a day off anymore. He pushed me too hard, my body wasn't ready for that kind of training. He was more strict and aggressive, it almost scared me.

He made me run 1000 laps, even a trained werewolf would have trouble with that. He wouldn't give me any water breaks either.

What really hurt the most was that he made me spar with a female warrior. A warrior! I can't even beat an average she-wolf. Every time, I was knocked down, he yelled at me to get up and not in a sportive way. I couldn't take it anymore, the female warrior that I'm sparring with punched me in the nose, which resulted in it breaking.

I got up of the ground holding my nose "that's it I'm done for the day," I got up and walked off the mat.

"No you're not. It's just a broken nose, it will heal in a few minutes. Now go back to sparring." He used his Alpha tone with me, I had to listen. I couldn't fight a Alpha command, no one can.

I went back to fighting, I was failing badly. I couldn't block most of her punches and I couldn't land a hit on her. She was too fast.

After I was bruised and bloodied, the she-wolf wanted to stop. I Can see the pity looks she gives me every time, her fist connects with my face or body. Everyone in the gym, was sneaking glances at me. Each wondering why their alpha would do this to his mate.

"Caroline, take a 30 minute break. Elizabeth give me 5o more laps." Damon said with a hard glare on his face. Who the hell is he glaring at? He isn't even looking at me.

"No." I mumbled. My heart was beating frantically, I'm terrified. I shouldn't be terrified of my own mate.

"No!" I yelled out with more strength.

"What did you say?"

"You heard what I said, I'm not going to do it. I'm going back to the house." I stomped off. He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me back. He's grip on my arm was too tight, it's going to bruise later.

"You are going to keep training until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?" He growled lowly into my ear. I ripped my arm away from his and before I knew it my palm connected with his face. I regretted it as soon as I did it, I can't believe I just slapped him.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was think, I wasn't even thinking." I gently touched his now red cheek.

"I'm sorry, I was just mad and exhausted. It's no excuse for what I did. I shouldn't of hit you." I was planning on going back on the mat to spar again but Damon stopped me.

"It's okay, it didn't even hurt. I should apologize, I was acting like a jerk. I got scared, that you would get hurt during the challenge. I want you to be beat her. It's a battle to the death, and I can't stop it." His eyes turned glossy.

"W-w-what?" I stuttered. I didn't know this was to the death, I thought we were going to fight until someone submits.

"It's a battle to the death, Elizabeth. Either she kills you or you kill her." He said grabbing my hand.

"I can't beat her and you know that. I'm going to die, can't I back out?" I panicked.

"You can but if you do you will be forfeiting your position as Luna." He gently rubbed my hand with his thumb. I know he is try to calm me down by touching me. But it's not working I am panicking. I have to give up Damon either way. It's just my choice to choose how to do it.

"I lose either way, I lose you." My wolf is whimpering in the back of my mind. She knows that we aren't ready. Jade's whole family are warriors, she has been training since the day she was born.

"You will not lose, you will train as hard as you can. We are going to figure out away for you to win." He said with confidence but by the look on his eyes, it was fake confidence.

"When She wins are you going to mate with her?" I asked staring down, not wanting him to see my heart broken expression.

" if she wins and I have to. Unless some else challenges her." What he said hurt. I knew he had to but hearing him say it made it really hurt. He is going to mate with her and start a family with her.

I started laughing like a maniac, I couldn't stop it. I just kept laughing, Damon was staring at me like I had gone mad.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked concerned that I might be have a mental breakdown, which I probably am.

"I'm going to die a virgin," I said laughing harder, tears coming out from all the laughter.

"You don't have to die a virgin, we still have a week before the challenge." He jokingly said winking at me. I bursted out in tears after that, I wasn't laughing anymore. My emotions have been everywhere, ever since I first shifted.

"Oh baby, I was kidding. We don't have to do anything." He engulfed me into a hug.

"We are never going to get married, I'm never going to have kids. I have always wanted kids." I cried harder.

"Baby, no. I'm done thinking like this, you are going to win and if you don't then I don't care. I will not let her kill you, I will give up my position as alpha if I have to." He said with determination in his eyes . I pulled away sightly, just enough to look at his face. I gently put my hand on his scruff, letting my thumb move over it back and forth.

My eyes focused on his lips, looking up at his forest green eyes. He was amazing, this man was willing to give up the most important thing in his life for me. I leaned in closer, to let my lips slightly graze his.

That one little graze set off everything, he pushed into my lips with a lustful force. He devoured my lips, roughly demanding more. I was trying to keep up with him, I playfully bit his lip. He let out a powerful growl, grabbed my butt and pushing me up to wrap my legs around him. I ran my hand through his hair pulling it roughly, making him moan.

Getting lost in our own world, I forgot that we were in a gym filled with people
Feeling self-conscious I pulled away. Damon tried to take my lips again but I unwrapped my legs from around him before he did.

I kissed him just Incase I died, I was never going to let him give up his alpha position for me. I couldn't let him ruin his life for me, if I truly cared about him then I would never ask that of him.

AUTHOR NOTE//

This chapter is longer than usually. you're welcome...😂

I really hope you guys like this chapter, I have been pretty busy lately and this is the best I could do. Mother's Day is tomorrow! Make sure you give your mother a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

Please try and comment more!!! I would really appreciate it. I also want to get at least 3VOTES on this chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

FOLLOW ME, IF YOU WANT