Chapter four

I couldn't find where the smell was coming from, and I had to go back to where Ben and everyone else was. I can't stop think about the stupid smell, It's so addicting. I want to keep searching for it but I probably won't find it. If I had my wolf, then i maybe would have the found the smell by now.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ben asked me with a worried face. I had ditched him the second I smelt the smell. I feel bad for it, but the smell was just so good and I just couldn't ignore it anymore.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied because I don't want him to get worried, and think that I'm becoming crazy, because I feel like I am and I think my headaches are coming back. I rubbed my temples for a few minutes, waiting for Alpha Dean to start.

"Okay everybody, give me your attention." Alpha Dean ordered on the stage, he is next to Luna Jenna, standing behind a podium. I can feel the Alpha order go through me and make me pay attention to every word he is saying. There is someone behind Alpha Damon, who I can't see. Yet I feel so drawn to them. The smell is back its coming from the stage. It has to be the person behind Alpha Dean, I need to see who that person is.

" lately we have been having rogue problems, and Alpha Damon has kindly let some of his pack warriors train our pack warriors and also help guard our pack." as he said that  Alpha Damon stepped out from behind him.

My breath stopped short and gasped for air. I can't breathe.

The most beautiful man I have ever seen walked out from behind Alpha Dean. He was so graceful with every move he made. Once our eyes locked, I felt my palms get sweaty and my heart start racing. I can see that he is shocked, but he hid  it very quickly.

I can't believe it Alpha Damon Parker is my mate.

ALPHA DAMON PARKER IS MY FUCKING MATE.

He looks away from me and starts speaking to my alpha and pack. "Since I'm temporarily giving you a few of my pack warriors. I want something in return." The pack started whispering  amongst themselves , wondering what Alpha Damon wants.

"And what is that you want?" Alpha Damon asked obviously confused. Probably because Alpha Damon didn't discuss this with him before the pack meeting.

"I want her," he told Alpha Dean, while pointing at someone. ....he's pointing at me. What! He can't take me away from my pack, they are like my family. They are the only family I have. They took care of me, when my parents died, they kept me feed, and gave me clothes.

I feel Ben tense up, everyone is looking at me. "Why do you want Elizabeth Grey? I can't just give you one of my pack members," Alpha Dean told Alpha Damon. It made me calm down a little bit, that Alpha Dean wasn't willing to give me away so easily.
"She is mate, you have no choice but to give her to me!" Alpha Damon growled, he eyes switch back and forth, from green to sliver. Werewolves's eyes turn sliver when they are having trouble controlling their wolf.

My pack started chattering even louder and more people turned to look at me, some were even glaring at me. I start panicking, I can't handle people staring at me and judging me. so I did what any sane person would do. I ran. I ran straight in to the woods.