Chapter Twenty Eight

I have gotten to 2K!!! Thank you so much!! Please make sure to vote and comment what you think about this chapter. I truly do love getting new comments

I managed to shove her off me, so I can shift. Not caring about my clothing I quickly shifted, embracing the feeling of my bones breaking and rearranging.

I snapped my head towards Jade, who has already shifted into her black wolf. Even in wolf form she still looks stunning, her fur has a dark blue tint to it. Which matched her hair, in human form.

Instead of waiting for her to attack, I lunged forward snapping at her neck. She skillfully dodges me and gets a good chunk of the fur on my belly. I squat down slowly, as we circled each other. She jumped towards me, I swiftly took the opportunity and bit down on her stomach as she was in mid-air.

She drops down, whimpering. My wolf jumped on her growling. I try to tell her to submit, but she won't listen. So I bit down on her neck, not enough to kill her but to make her bleed. She growled at me, trying to snip my ear. I bit down harder, making her stretch her neck out in submission. I got off of her and shifted back.

Damon came running towards me with a blanket, covering my naked body. I gave him a grateful smile then walked towards Jade. She had shifted back and was curled up on the ground, naked crying. I unwrapped the blanket from my body and put it on her. I helped her sit up, properly covering her body with the blanket.

"Get the pack doctor. Now!" I called to Jackson. He looked sick, he had bags under his eyes, his hair was everywhere, and his expression looked broken. His eyes were red, looked as if he was fighting to hold back his tears. At first, he didn't listen, he opened his mouth and walked closer then his steps stuttered and he ran to get the pack doctor. I think that was the fastest I have ever seen him run.

Jade's blood was starting to seep through the blanket, making her whimper louder.

"I'm sorry, I had to do this to you but you wouldn't submit and I didn't want to kill you," I whispered to her, feeling guilty for causing her pain.

"Why didn't you kill me? I deserved it. I have no one now, my mate hates me and The man I'm in love is in love with you." Jade cried out, burying her face in my arms. I stroked her hair, encouraging her to let it all out.

"Your mate doesn't hate you, he just needs time. He will come around, I promise you that and if he doesn't then I will kick his ass." I said trying to comfort her.

"Really?" She looked up at me, sniffling. "Of course," I gave her gentle smile, then helped her sit up.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I tried to steal your mate," she asked, looking ashamed for admitting it.

"I understand how you feel now, I know the reasoning behind your actions. And honestly, I think I would have done the same thing if I was in your position." I was telling the truth, I would probably do the same thing that she did. I'm not going to act like I'm better than her when I'm not. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has low moments in their life.

I was so caught up in comforting Jade that I forgot I'm completely butt naked in front of almost the whole pack. I turned to find Damon, who is shielding my body and glaring at the male pack members.

"Umm... Damon, do you happen to have an extra blanket?" I cheekily asked. I can feel the heat rushing to my face, I probably look like a tomato right now.

"No, I don't but-" he took off his shirt, revealing his delicious body.

"Take my shirt," I grabbed the shirt from him, putting it on. I tried my best not to ogle his abs, but I 'unfortunately' failed. I feel my wolf's arousal at the sight of our mate. She is panting and howling, I'm glad that I'm the only one that can hear and feel her.

But Apparently I'm not the only one who is liking the sight of my mate, I can see she-wolves admiring his body. I snarl at them, scaring them into looking away. Damon smirks, liking the fact that I'm territorial.

Jackson and the pack doctor came running back towards us, the poor doctor looks like he's about to pass out from trying to keep up with Jackson.

"Oh my goodness. Jade, baby, I'm so sorry. This all my fault, I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry." Jackson apologized. He looked like he was about to burst out into tears. Baby? Why did he calling Jade, baby? What a minute... Oh... Jackson is the mate who rejected her.

"Jackson," Jade whimpers as she tries to get closer to him. Jackson scoops her up In his arms, cradling her. My face softens at the sight, I get why Jackson rejected her. She had slept with his best friend, but I can tell now that he truly cares for her. He might be hurt, but he will end up forgiving her.

"Help her!" Jackson growls at the pack doctor, The poor doctor was shaking he tries to examine the wound by taking off the blanket.

"Don't look at her!" Jackson barks out. The doctor slaps his hand on his eyes.

"B-b-but Beta, sir I need to be able to see the wound, so I can treat it." The doctor stutters out, still covering his eyes.

"Fine," He stubbornly says. The doctor took off the blanket around Jade, much to Jackson dismay. He carefully examined the wound.

"This will probably take 2 days to heal, 4 at the most. But I will need to stitch it up, can you please carry her to the infirmary so I can do that?" The doctor nervously asks. Jackson doesn't reply, he lifts Jade up and starts walking.

After they leave, and the pack has cleared out. Damon picks me up and twirls me. I giggle like a little high school girl.

"You did it, you beat her. I knew you could do it," Damon says, smashing his lips against mine. I can feel his relief and excitement. I gladly kiss him back, not caring if anyone's watching.

AUTHOR NOTE////

Heyyy!!! I really hope you guys like this chapter, make sure to tell me if you do!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS BOOK.

Also read my other book Attraction, if you haven't yet. And follow me!