Chapter Eighteen

"Ben?" I gasped, as he came closer to me.

"yeah it's me, i am here to take you back." he said smiling at me.

"what are you talking about? you need to leave before Damon sees you, he will kill you." I turned him around and pushed him to leave, I need him to be gone before Damon comes looking for me.

"no, he is not. I have a few wolves keeping him busy," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me further away from the restaurant.

"stop and tell me what is going on? you are starting to scare me." i said pulling my hand away from him and stomping my foot like a 4 year old.

"follow me, then i will tell you what is going on, i promise. just please follow me," Ben grabbed my hand again, begging me. i looked behind me to see if Damon was running after me, this is my chance to escape.But if i do, he will kill my pack.

"but if i leave, Damon will kill our pack."

"don't worry i got it covered, nothing will happen to us and our pack," he said.

"okay fine, i will go with you." i nodded my head frantically, he took off his clothes and shifted into his light brown wolf. i grabbed his clothes and got on his clothes, we used to do this all the time back at our pack. he would let me ride his wolf, when our pack went on our annually runs. he didn't want me to feel left behind.

he ran past the trees until he got to a big wooden cabin. i got off of him and he shifted back, i covered my eyes, not feeling comfortable with his nudity.

"why are you covering your eyes? it's not like you haven't seen it all," he said laughing.

"oh be quiet and get dressed," i threw his clothes at him, i looked around trying to find out where i am, because we are definitely not back in our pack.

"where are we anyway?" i asked Ben, after he was finished getting dressed.

"we are at one of my friend's cabin," he said not looking at, i know he is hiding something.

just as i was about to question him, a guy came up to us. he was about 6 feet tall, with dirty blonde hair, he looked scrawny but i can see that he has some muscles .

"Ben, we have him locked up. He is passed out with sliver injected in him, but he will wake up soon." the guy said to Ben, then looked at me with his yellow eyes.

"ROGUE!" i yelled running to Ben, only rogues have yellow eyes. Rogues are bloodthirst animals, technically we are all animals but rogues are more wolf than human.

"calm down,Liz. He is a friend of mine," Ben said to me. I looked at him like he was crazy, why is he friends with rogues? I take a step away from both of them, getting ready to run if I need to.

"Friend? You can't be friend with rogues!" I spat at him. The rogue growled at me, walking towards me. Ben pulled him back before he could get to me.

"Don't, Mikey." Ben warned him.

"Lizzie, let's go inside, so I can explain everything to you." Ben said pulling me towards the cabin, i was about to refuse but I'm too curious and i want to know what is going on.

we walked into the cabin, it was even more beautiful inside than outside. all the furniture was dark brown, it looked homey. as i looked around,Ben and Mikey were whispering to each other.

i sat down on the couch waiting for Ben to explain everything to me. just as i was about to drift off, i felt someone sit down next to me. i opened my eyes to see Ben sitting next to me ,i sat up and turned to face him.

"tell-me-everything," i said to him.

"okay. i was heart broken that you had to leave me, so while you were saying goodbye to everyone. i ran out of the pack territory, so i wouldn't be tempted to take you away and challenge Alpha Damon, that when i ran to Mikey. He told me how him and a few of his rogue friends have a grudge against the Black Shadow Pack and also that were messing with the pack, i told him that i could help him, if he helps me." i was shocked, that Ben stoop so low to get revenge on Damon.

"wait....how did you help the rogues?" i asked nervously.

" i helped them capture Alpha Damon," he said sounding proud. my heart clenched and my head started aching.

"you did what?!?" i jumped up and yelled at Ben.

"I thought you would be happy, we can finally be together." Ben got up and grabbed my face. i pushed him away from me.

"where is he? tell me where he is!" i yelled at Ben. even if i don't like Damon, he is still my mate and i HAVE to protect him, just like he has to protect me.

"he is in the basement dungeon, why are you getting angry at me?" Ben asked me confused. i ignored him and ran to find the basement.

AUTHOR NOTE///

I have half a thousand reads!!! thank you!

i really want to get 50 votes, but only vote if you actually like the chapter. follow me if you want!

vote and comment pls!!