Oh No She Didn't! (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Afterwards my eyes were burning like Heck but I don't care. I cut off my lights and go to bed.

Saying the words, " Mission Complete!" I hit the snooze button and became engulfed in beautiful sleep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Darn alarm clock!!!!!!! Just five more-AAAHHHHH!!!!!! Someone is shaking me....... why?!?!?!

Opening one of my eyes, its pitch black!

" Come on sleeping beauty, we have to leave in an hour."

Dad was on top of me with a bucket in his hands...... Wait a second.

"DAD!!!!! DAD!!!! I'M UP!!!! I'm up!" Backing off my bed be puts the bucket full of water in it on the floor.

Phew! That was a close one!!!

I groaned lazily not wanting to leave bed.

" Just five more minutes dad...." I dozed off and suddenly my face was planted on the floor.

Nice.

" Really dad?"

" If you won't get up, I'll just have to drag you downstairs and make VERONICA bathe you."

NOOO!!!!!

Well now I'm wide awake and dad was smiling triumphantly.

" Finally your awake, now get dressed and head downstairs."

" That wasn't waking me up! That was BLACKMAIL!!!" Dad left my room chuckling at my words and I turned my attention towards my alarm clock.

It's TWO FREAKING THIRTY!!!!!!!

Anyway, I went in my bathroom took a long steamy shower, washed my hair, and dressed in an orange t-shirt, mid thigh jean pants and my black shoes.

I grabbed my red suitcase after brushing my hair and headed towards the door, but something caught my eye.

I turned around and saw something dear to my childhood on my bed. It was my mom's beige sweater, the one she wore during our Christmas party's to be exact.

I placed it above my head and put it on. Mum's size is big on me but I like it this way.

Mum.

I sighed at the sweet thought of her and a tear flowed down my cheek.

Wait.... what time is it? Oh its three fifteen.

I grabbed everything once again and headed downstairs.

There Veronica was actually looking normal I mean she was dressed normal.... kinda.

Dad was dressed in his usual business attire with no tie as usual and Veronica dressed in a purple t-shirt, jeans and wore an extremely expense looking diamond necklace BIG AND BOLD on her neck!

It looks like she wants people to steal that thousand dollar necklace.......

There were about five bronze suitcases and two black ones. I'm just here guessing that the bronze ones are Veronica's and that maybe I under packed.....

Once I got downstairs I sat down in the seat next to dad's.

He looked at me and smiled. " Her sweater looks lovely on you. I know that she'd want you to have it."