Hello stranger. (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

I lied down on the tree and fell asleep.

Man! It's freezing!!!! Well.... this is what I get for sleeping on the beach!

I got up and rubbed my eyes to see that the tide is up. It isn't high enough to reach my knees though, but there's one problem......

What time is it?!

I'm so in trouble.

I jumped towards the sand and surprisingly made it. Turning around, I noticed the beautiful view and how the waves moved against the sand.

It's beautiful and I wanted to gaze at the scenery for a bit, but I had to get home.

Well one minute won't hurt!

I sat on the sand and gazed at the shimmering stars. The air cold, yet warm and sky blue, but black.

I marvelled at the world's beauty and appreciated all that I am blessed to have.

I then noticed that the tide was getting higher.

Okay. It's time to go. I waved my hand goodbye to the ocean; it's not like it can wave back.... and turned around with my head hanging low and brushing sand off of my clothes.

Suddenly two feet appeared before me.

Uh oh......

Gazing upwards I came face to face with a brown chest with... tattoos?

Huh? I looked further up to see a young man looking at me intently with a look of curiosity and interest in his eyes.

Oh goodness! Was he watching me?!

" Hi." I said waving my hand shyly.

He covered his face and nose with his hand.

Maybe my breath smells ripe? Or I just smell ripe in general....

I whispered "goodbye " and walked towards the village.

" Will you come back tomorrow?" He asked.

" Umm....."

"Just meet me by that cave over there....." he said pointing towards a hill.

Okay....

"Um...." I didn't get a chance to answer because he ran away.

Welp! Thanks or listening to my answer!

Why would he like to meet me?

Whoops.... distractions! I need to go home!!!!

I crept stealthily through the village and made it home undetected.

"Hey miss!" A Gaurd stopped me.

"Umm... Yes sir?" I responded.

"Have you seen a Hawaiian man with tattoos around here?"

"Uhh... Like most men in this village?" I said.

"No. Anyone strange, someone with red feathered clothing perhaps?" He chuckled.

"Mmmm.... No. No one besides you." I said, looking at his red feathered skirt.

He chuckled. "So, you from here?" He asked, leaning against his spear.

"No, but I'm sorry. I have somewhere I need to go." I said.

"Oh! Ahem! Of course, you are excused." He said holding his poise.

After that incident, I crept inside my house and luckily the door was open, so I went inside slowly.