Wow! (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Iolani Palace above, but imagine it with three water fountains on each side please....

"Yeah. I'm alright." I said smiling and sitting down in a seat of my liking as I looked out the window.

Analu?

"Do I love you?"

I sighed.

"How long is the flight from here to Oahu?" I asked still looking out the window.

"Thirty nine minutes miss."

"Alright, is there already a car there waiting to drop me to my workplace?"

"Yes miss." I buckled my seatbelt, sulked deeply into my seat.

"Let the games begin."

She nods her head and walked inside the piloting area.

Job. Here I come.

It's been at least thirty minutes and the airport comes into view.

"Alright... here we go." I said to myself as I looked out the window trying to calm myself down.

I'm nervous. I've gotten jobs before, but never outside my country.

"Miss?" I looked up at Lisa who's now holding my red suitcase.

Huh? Oh!

"We're here miss and the limo's waiting on the other side of the gate for you."

" Thank you. " I sighed, bowing subtly.

" No problem miss. Oh and don't worry about immigration. You were specially requested, so you should be able to pass through with no problem."

I nodded my head and grabbed my luggage.

"Thank you Jace and Jeremy." I said shaking their hands.

"Its very nice to meet you miss." Jeremy said showing his pearly white teeth.

He's handsome.

I nodded my head and moved on, noting the case of slapstick behind me.

I walked towards the limo on the other side of the gate and went inside.

The gate warrant was smoking and tilted his cap away from the cameras.

"Excuse me, my name is Lilly Par and I-"

He choked and coughed before hurriedly opening the gate.

I held my breath respectfully as I passed and bowed as I approached the limo.

"Excuse me mister? How far is the workplace from here?" I asked the chauffeur that was opening the door for me to enter.

" It is about an hour from here and my name is Kali Kalani, so don't call me sir." he said to me as we drove away from the airport.

Oh. Did I make him angry?

"Hi Kali. I am Lilly Par and I'm sorry if I'd upset you." I said looking down at my hands as the car drove on.

"Ms. Par, I'm not upset. This is just how I talk once in business mode. I'm sorry if I frightened you."

Oh.

" That's alright." I said smiling at him.

I'm still kinda nervous though.

He looked back and smiled at my nervousness.