The new house (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Cottage above.....

I told myself feeling a little better and guess what?! Dad doesn't even know! Yup! He's totally oblivious to what his wife is really like! But I left it alone as we drove through the street in the limousine.

Getting bored during the long ride I asked " What time is it?!" Dad comes off his phone and checks his watch" It's seven twenty two in the USA, but here its four twenty two."

He could've checked his phone doe, but either way I'm good.....

I looked out the window to see nothing but dark. Now, I'm pretty sure that we were driving nonstop for half an hour now and I'm getting unusually impatient.

Looking to my left, dad's still on his phone going between typing and calling.

I guess that business is serious....

Veronica on the other hand was very quiet during the ride..... too quiet....... I turned to my right to see her snoozing!!!!

Hahaha!!!! She's drewling and everything!!! Aaahhh!!! She looks anything but graceful right now! Man! I wish I had a camera right now!

I stifle a laugh and asked the driver where we're headed to because as you should know.... I'm totally clueless.

He shifted his mirror as he turned on the limo light to see my face and he smiles. I bet you that I look crappy right now....

He is a blond Hawaiian with emerald green eyes, a sharp chin and a pointed nose.

Although he has on a black cap, I can tell that he's more of a surfer dude than a chauffeur.

Please, he looks like he's around my age, so I'll have someone to talk to while there. He could even show me around!

"Little lady, we're going to Haiku in Maui." Sweet!

" Do you live near there?" I asked and he chuckled.

" Actually no, but I know someone who does, and I was hoping that you'll let me show you around sometime....." He said.

I glanced at dad to see him lifting an eyebrow to his statement.

" Sure I'd love to! Plus I was gonna ask you afterwards anyway! " He smiled at my statement and muttered an 'I look forward to it' after driving on.

Hmm does the word stranger danger apply here?! Nah!!!!

" Speak or meet up with my daughter..... and I'll make the rest of your days Hell. " Dad said, making the driver stiffen and mumble a yes sir.

Oh well... so much for that....

" We have arrived at our destination " the driver said.

I really need to ask him for his name...

We pulled into a garage that was large, but had a cold feel to it because it was so early.

As soon as the limo came to a stop dad woke up mom and we started carrying our luggage inside.

There was a door attached from the back of the garage that led to the inside of the house.

The driver told us that it consisted three bedrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs), four bathrooms,(2 upstairs, 1 downstairs) a kitchen, a dining and living room, a porch and one suite(which were on the main floor ).

Although he said that his presence was no longer needed he insisted on helping me carry my bag upstairs and father allowed it.

" So....." I broke the intense silence between us, " I know that this is a funny question, but umm... I never got your name..."

He froze on the steps, looked at me with wide eyes ,then he laughed... hard.... I guess it was a silly question.....

" My name is Analu Kahele." He said after a moment of intensified laughter.

Test me, he'd need a losenger after that laugh.

When we got upstairs he clicked on the hall light and I saw a calm yellow wall with two white doors that I assumed were the bedrooms.

There was the one on the left end and one on the right.

I have the solution.

"Wait here." I told him. He raised his eyebrow and nodded.

I walked toward the far end room, clicked on the light and peeked inside to see it painted in an ocean blue color with a white wooden closet centered on the wall opposite the door.

There was a queen sized bed left to the door, pushed against the wall in the corner and two wardrobes right of the bed.

There were also four windows in the room making it feel more open along with the wooden flooring, and another door to the right of the bedroom door.

Assuming that it's the bathroom, I move on.

This room is nice..... Next!

I crept back down the hallway to see him deep in thought. I lightly tapped him on the shoulder making him jump and I giggled.

I put my finger on my lip as to say don't tell! He smirks at me and I head towards the next door to hear:

" Don't you even think about it young lady! The room on the left end is yours! "

And the witch is back!

I pouted, stomped my foot saying 'drats!' and walked toward my room, motioning with my finger for Analu to follow me.

Once we entered the room, I turned around for my bag and he looked like he was ill.

His face was a deep red color and he was sweating a bit.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling well?!" I asked my voice laced with concern then.

He shook his head as to forget whatever he was thinking and smile sprang out on his face.

" You're so cute!" he says grinning ear to ear and pinching my cheeks.

"Stop teasing me! " I huffed still upset that I didn't get a chance to see the other room.

Wait Lilly, remember curiosity killed the cute, defenseless cat. So don't go back there unless necessary.

I bid Analu a goodbye and he wished me the best!

"Goodnight princess " he says until dad slams the door in his face. Dad turned to me and said 'goodnight love'.

Anyway..... I'm soooo excited!!!! I just can't hide it!!!!

But you know what's gonna happen tomorrow?! Nothing! Nothing but packing!

I went back upstairs and headed towards my room. Taking a deep breath I face planted into my bed, thinking about how much fun I'll have tomorrow and thinking about the sacrifices made by daddy for letting me come.

I mumble a 'thank you daddy' even though my voice is muffled by the mattress and you know... he probably can't hear me.

I click on the ceiling fan, click off the light, open up my windows and close my room door, bidding the world a good night as the darkness overtook me.