Sequel!!!! (UPDATED)

Okay, this is future author speaking. I decided to officially end the book here.

I was going to end it with the clean up chapter but too bad.

Not sure if I'll re edit and fix the sequel to match better with this book but the future is always uncertain.

Thanks for going on this journey with me and have a great day!

Past:
ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!?!?! XD

Okay... Here's the cheese.....

I already started writing the second book by a bit, but I'm thinking of fixing up this one. I'm probably going to change a few things, edit a few scenes and maybe get rid of some characters....

I also want to change some of the pacing and proof read it some more... What do you guys think?

Okay.... Time to tell you what's going to happen in the second book. If you don't want to read skip ahead to where you see{ ~~~~}.

Okay here's what's going to happen. It will begin on the day of the coronation of Prince Sebastian and Lilly is introduced. She from there on will have to learn the ways of the people, living among them and learn to live and appreciate what they know. Not only are some of them difficult towards her due to her skin tone and different practices, but a small few are actually interested in her.... Old and new.

However, on the sidelines she has the investigation of her suspicious family deaths, Alana's abusive uncle - not to mention going to court for bringing her illegally into a country (Hawaii), and being accepted as a member of the royal family by her newly found subjects.

Her relationship with Sebastian also becomes stressed when she has all these things on her shoulders, including the usual girl touching her boyfriend's shoulders. How can she live knowing that the usual thot is still hitting on her man and she can't do anything much about it. After all, she's not even a Hawaiian citizen....

So please visit 'Practically Royalty' - coming this Summer.

That's all I got so far.... It's just my ideas for the squel. It's not exactly a summary, but its all I gat. Please excuse me if it sounds weird or out of place....

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

This is all I have to tell for now. If you have any ideas or suggestions please make it known to me. Thank you....

Here's the link to the new book! Enjoy! But the actual chaps will be coming this summer as I mentioned before. A link will also be provided in the comments section for those having a difficult time accessing it. 

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/139907545-practically-royalty-my-long-lost-prince-sequel

Lots of Love❤,

@ChiFujiwara😘😘😘😘

The first chapter is up next. Just decided to move this to the frount to spread awareness! Enjoy!^^