Soarin Flyin!(UPDATED)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Hawaiian flower 'Sesbania Tomentosa' above...

"What do you want from me?!" I practical screamed, becoming angry.

He chuckled at my boldness and spoke.

"What I want is-"

"You.." with that I felt his hands around my neck and an inescapable feeling of death.

"Your life source. Your essence."

I can't breathe!

I started kicking, trying to fight back, but it seemed like he was out of reach.

"Shhh, don't fight it. The little girl is up next anyway. "

What?!

"Ahh!" I heard Alana scream.

Alana!

I grabbed his hands from around my neck and shot my legs up in between them.

I heard a loud grunt and his hands loosened around my neck.

I quickly grabbed his wrists and slung them behind me, using my feet to kick the rest of him over.

Ha! Got you!

I sat up cautiously and took off the fabric around my eyes.

Uh! It's so bright.

Alana looked at me, shocked.

Is she ok?!

"What's the matter? Are you hurt?!" She shook her head 'no'.

"But unkey isn't ...." she said pointing at the body on the floor.

"Daddy! What happened?!" I exclaimed before noticing how drenched I was.

"Alana....Why am I wet?" I asked.

"Unkey and I called your name over and over to wake you up, but you didn't, so he... " she said staring at the white bucket on the floor.

Really?!

"I suppose I did this to him didn't I?" she nodded her head slowly as if she couldn't believe it.

I can't believe it either.

"Oh my gosh daddy, I'm so sorry." I said as he got up, rubbing his bruised chin.

"Its alright, at least that I know that you'll be able to take care of yourself while you're away." he chuckled in pain.

Wait.

"Why were your hands around my neck?"

He looked up at me worriedly.

"Oh, your face was red and you were sweating profusely, so I was checking if you had a fever, but you seem fine now."

Oh man.

" I am soo sorry." I said looking down.

My eyes widened.

"Its time for me to get up isn't it..."

"Yes it is." he said, making me sigh.

It wasn't a good dream, but I don't want to get out of bed.

I sighed heavily and jumped out of bed. "Alright I'm up, but I won't put up a fight." I said, patting Alana's head and stretching loudly.

He left the room and I was ready to do some traveling.