Strangers Pov. Afternoon Drama and Present Day (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Picture of the Royal Palace's backyard ....or the closest I have to my vision....

I really did enjoy her company and the feeling when she caressed my face....

I touched my cheek lightly. No. That's different. It isn't the same as the others who've caressed my cheek. She did something special that I need in my life again.

I smiled.

Its been two days.

I know I didn't say anything to turn her off.

I thought as I walked on the beach in broad daylight.

I might get seen, but I don't care anymore. It's not like I have a purpose. I thought I had it when I, when she.

I sighed, moping like the pathetic prince I am. Suddenly, my soul lightened.

I- I hear her voice!

I subconsciously ran the sound of her melodious voice.

I'm almost there!

I saw a figure slip inside my cave door.

Lilly! She came back! But, why?

I slowed down my pace halfway to the cave door.

Perhaps she missed my company or wanted a special favor.

I sighed and slowly walked toward the cave door.

There is a possibility that she's just like every other girl, then my purpose would be faulty.

I opened the cave door and entered,
slamming it shut.

I grabbed the leftover wood placed by the entrance and went towards the fire.

"Hello again!" I heard her delicate voice say with her crazy wave making me feel joyful.

Curses! Remain a brick!

I sent a glare her way and went towards the fire, dumping the wood on top. 

She still smells the same.

" If this is a bad time I'll leave and come back later....." she said, heading towards the boulder.

"Why did you come back?" I asked, looking into the fire.

I peeked at her shadow as it approached me again.

" I wanted to make sure that you're okay."

" Why do you care?" I asked, looking her in her eyes.

"I don't know......" she said, softly.

"He seems morally sane and I want to share experiences with him. I would like us to be friends, even if it'd be for a little while...."  she mumbled to herself and I chuckled amusingly.

Of course she's different.

She just wants to be friends.

"What is it?" She cluelessly asked.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Do you really want to get to know me and become friends?" I asked, doing my signature smirk.

"Oh God. Did I say all that out loud?! Oh no!!!!" She covered her face in embarrassment.

I laughed.