They see me Roamin' they Hatin' (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Lilly's bedroom picture above...

I blushed a bit thinking about it.

It was so sudden, no he has given me some hints, hasn't he?

I ruffled my hair.

Ugh. I'm so stupid.

I said my prayers and turned over to face the balcony as I drifted into a peaceful lul of sleep.

Uhhh!!! The accursed day light!

I groaned and moved, snuggling more into bed.

I finally moved my hand to cover my face and streched.

Exploring day!

I looked around the room and noticed that some things changed, I don't recall this blanket being in here, nor that desk or flower arrangements, but I digress.

I got up, locked the room door and searched for the bathroom. I had just about lost hope when I realized that there was a door that lead to a quaint bathroom.

It was roomy, but had a few 'secret' doors that lead to an escape. It was well crafted and thee map was hidden faintly on the back of the door.

I quickly started my day, showered, tamed my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

Once I was done, I walked back into my room and saw a salavating spread on a silver tray. Bacon, sausages, eggs, toast and some orange juice.

Perfect.

I ate everything rather quickly and left a thank you note on top of the trey. I grabbed my sketch book and a few essentials before going on my way.

I walked pass Kali's door and stopped by the stairs.

I'm not allowed to go up, so I'll stay down. Simple.

I quietly walked behind the stairs and went straight ahead.

What part of the castle am I in now?

Behind the stairs, duh.

After walking for a little bit longer I stopped by a door on my left.

Maybe there's someone inside?

"Umm, hello?" I asked quietly as I peeped through the door.

"Hello miss. How may I help you?"

Oh! A kitchen!

"I'm sorry to disturb. I was just wondering where I was?" she turned around and showed me her nice brown eyes.

She looks a lot like....

"Excuse me miss, but are you related to Kali by any chance?"

"Why, yes dearie. I am. In fact I'm his mother, but you can call me Mamo love."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Mamo! " I said stepping inside and bpwing deeply.

"My name is Lilly! It's a pleasure to meet you miss!"

"So polite. It's lovely to meet you too dear!" she said chuckling lightly.

"You're a lovely one too." she said touching my hair.

"Thank you miss Mamo." I said smiling lightly at her.

"So... " she says sitting down on a wooden stool.

"How do you know Kali? Are you his girlfriend or just friend?" 

"Well, I just met him yesterday, but I feel a friendly connection to him, but it's not that strong."