The Ending of a Chapter

Cute picture ain't it!  

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

"Lilly I can't believe you just did that!"

"Super boss like Cherry. I've never seen someone checkmate that angry mongoose before. Great job!" Manny ruffled my hair as I undid the style.

"It was no problem. I like things being fair. I definitely won't excuse any sort of treason towards you guys or the Queen." I smiled.

The next morning

I groaned as I shifted in my bed.

No, it's to early for this.

I groaned, feeling the heat of the sun on my face. I turned my body and snuggled into the warm blankets there.

After a while and a sigh, I decided to start my day with a stretch.

Nothing is more peaceful than a beautiful, cool morning.

"Lilly, baby. Go back to sleep." I heard Sebastian plead, bringing my body closer to hold.

"S-Sebastian." I muttered as I gazed upon his half dressed form, nudging his head into my neck with a kiss.

"Mmmm?"

"We are expecting guests."

"They'll come in the afternoon, just, stay with me." He held me closer.

I nearly blew my hair out of my face.

I really shouldn't spoil him that much.

But

"Fine. Twenty minutes max." I smiled, cradling his body into mine.

An hour later~

Kali's POV.

I knocked and opened Lilly's door.

I groaned as I witnessed Sebastian refusing to release her despite her pleads and efforts to remove herself from his grasp.

"Prince Sebastian. Our guests will be here in thirty minutes. Release her so she will be ready."

He turned and glared at me.

Crap.

"S-Sebastian. Please don't be mad, it's just your childhood friend doing his job!"

"Sebastian!" Lilly scolded making him scoff.

He kissed her gingerly on her lips before getting up to excuse himself.

I bowed as he approached and stepped aside.

"You and me. Run."

I chuckled.

I guess he can tell.

We are both pretty riled up from our girlfriends.

"Let's go."

----------------------
Lilly's POV.

I got dressed and was ready to work.

Kali came and told me that the Kipi people had arrived.

I happily rushed to the front, ignoring the sweaty smell from Kali and opened the castle doors.

"WELCOME!" I greeted with a big smile and open arms as the Kipi people seemed miserable, supposedly never having to clean up their own messes before.