Little One.... (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Alana's picture above.... when she got cleaned that is.....

I'm gonna miss you....

I walked towards one of the single seats, but noticing how scared I still was of taking off I shuffled my way over to the seat next to dad.

At least I got to say goodbye- I thought as my eyes got heavy.

"Passengers please fasten your seat belts..."

One last time...

Mmmm.....this feels soft.....

I opened one of my eyes to see a familiar sight.

My bedroom..... I don't remember coming in here...

Oh.

I must've slept threw the whole ride back and dad carried me here. Yeah... sounds like a good enough explanation to me!

I sat up and looked around.

My suitcase is here, but something seems off. Aha! A new box is here on my nightstand by my clock!

Oh that clock. Remembering the times I wanted to smash it against the wall just to give me some extra time to sleep!

Memories!

I picked up the brand new looking box delicately and opened it slowly.

Umm, jewelry? Oh it MUST be Veronica's and it was put here by mistake.

I got up with the box and stepped on something paper like- its a note?

Dear Lilly,

I know that you don't like fancy pansy jewelry so I bought this especially for you. I hope that you like it and I really missed you while you were gone. I'll be waiting downstairs.

Shelly

Ooooohhhhh.... this must've fallen away from the box when I got up. So that means... She's waiting on me! Okay!

I took a quick look in the mirror.

Meh. I look okay in my standards. All I have to do is brush my hair, but will I do it? Nah!

I patted my hair down with my hand and went downstairs.

"Where's that box that you had earlier?! I want it!"

Veronica? Oh no!

" Sorry old hag, but its for someone far prettier than you are! Besides you have enough jewels to make a homeless person wealthy in three seconds!"

Oh. It looks like she's got this situation under control.

"Good morning everyone!" I said happily making Veronica and Shelly look at me before glarinh back at each other.

Ookay. Time to go.

I grabbed Shelly's hand and dragged her upstairs.

Okay... we're finally here! Oh man! I'm gonna pass out.

I practically dropped her body on the floor and face-planted with the bed.

"Shelly how much do you weigh?!" I asked sitting up to stare at her. She was crossing her arms looking angry.

"Well... I might have lost a few pounds if you'd let me beat the crap out of that woman, but you have to deal with it! "

"Well since you're angry at me, I guess that you don't want to hear about a certain stranger I met while away...."