Dinner for twenty. (Updated!)

Please vote, comment and enjoy!

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Lilly's Palace uniform above....

"Thank you. I will rest now."

I flopped myself onto my bed and drifted away into sleep with a blush still on my cheeks.

I shivered as the cold atmosphere surrounded my body and i huddled up closely to my blankets.

What time is it?

7:30 pm

I sighed and streched.

What time did Kali say I was supposed to work the dinner shift?

I quietly approached his door and knocked.

"Come in!"

As I walked in, I was surprised to see him working diligently.

"Kali...." I warned.

"No! Wait! Wait! I'm allowed to use it now!" he said shielding his laptop from me.

"Mhmm. Okay." I said coming closer to the bed, making him sigh a breath of relief.

" I just wanted to check up on you and ask, when am I supposed to be ready for my shift again?" I asked, looking out of his bedroom window.

"Yeah. You should be in the kitchen and waiting in about twenty minutes."

"Ok thanks senior! Will you be accompying me?"

"That I will. Your dress is already in your closet, come knock on my door when you are ready."

"Yessir!" I said, rushing to my room to get ready.

After a quick shower, I took out the red floral knee high dress from in my closet and placed it on.

Okay... I may be a bit curvier than I expected, but I think uts still decent.

I placed on my black flat shoes and did my hair in a side braid.

Okay... perfect!

I sped towards Kali's room and knocked on the door.

The door swung opened and a panicked Kali pulled me inside.

"Okay.. here's the situation. Today the King, his wife and twenty extra guests are here for you along with some other servants to serve...."

" What?!"

"I know! At first you were only meant to serve the King and the queen, but suddenly people decided to visit!"

" But I've never served anyone before! Not even close to TWENTY PEOPLE!!!! Can you help me Kali please?"

" I will help you. Just breathe.."

I inhaled deeply, then exhaled.

"Okay. Let's do this." I said walking towards the door. He nodded and led the way.

"Here are the rules: Do not talk unless spoken to. The people coming are important officials so mind you're manners and No flirting with the guests! "

"Oh please. Like I'm interested." he nodded his head as we continued walking.

I kinda have someone else in mind anyway.

We entered the kitched and I stood by the two doors leading to the dining room while Kali was talking to his mother.

I tip toed and looked through the two see through glass circles.