Love and Support

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

"I LOVE you all!!!!" I shouted as I ran towards the jet trying not to cry and waved to them one last time before entering the jet entirely and the door closing..... "Miss?" I turned around to see Lisa looking at me with a worried expression on her face." Are you okay?" DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?! "Yeah. I'm alright...." I said smiling and sitting down on one of the single seats, watching everyone as they went back into the jeep and drove off.... be safe guys....

"I love you....."

Syke! This is an authors note! Haha! Did I trick you? Please let me know!

What? Ya mad bro? Ya mad?

Don't worry I'll update again later on this week so please relax yourselves and breathe that fresh breath of relief!

Your Welcome!🎵 so please scroll down for the notice......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support! But I have a goal to reach here.... if I can get 600 votes, 4,000 comments on each chapter and 4.5k views on my story I would greatly appreciate it!

In return or just for the votes and comments I will do a chapter on anyone's Pov just for us to learn the way they think...... and just for the fun of it! Anyone at all..... in fact I might do Veronica's just for the fun of it.😏 Oh... the amount of dislike that we have for my character makes me feel so proud!😢☺😊 You'll still have to vote for her doe for it to happen.....

But its up to you! I'll write down the current character's names and all that you have to do is comment 'I' or 'agreed' or even 'YASSSS!!!!!' If you'd like! Just to let me know that you're in favor of the Pov.

Robert Par. Lilly's father

Veronica Par. Lilly's step mother

Martha 'Maggie' Par. Lilly's birth mother

Shelly Par. Lilly's cousin

Analu Māhoe. chauffeur and Lilly's first non family friend. Possible love interest..... possible! 😏

Alani Kalili. the little girl who calls Lilly "Big Swiswa!" for those that needed reference to be sure!

Anela Kalili. mother of the four kids including Alani and also calls Lilly "sister."

Ka'eo Lue. Anela's brother and uncle to Alani and her siblings. Also calls Lilly " sister." and prefers for her to call him "Big brother."

Alana Mint. the little girl who Lilly used to babysit and take care of just to help her mum with stress. She calls her "mum " or "mummy" due to her mostly never having a real mother figure in her life. (just sayin' for fact's sake! 😊)

Sebastian Tococo King. the prince of Iolani Palace, Hawaii and has a current interest in Lilly.

Magnus King. Sebastian's father.

Esmeralda King. Sebastian's mother.

Kali Kalani. Sebastian childhood friend and currently servant and/or work assistant.

I decided to do this because well...I can and because it sounds fun! I hope that you all enjoy competing as well and NO foul play!!!! Take care my fam!

Any other characters that you'd like to suggest I do a pov for that isn't listed above please just let me know and I will ponder on it!

Lots of Love,

ChiFujiwara! 😊

Btw... did you like your surprise @RuthlessPoison ? Lol. Don't be mad...😙