Your Highness! (UPDATED)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

"Hey ma? Do you still love me?" She asked as her eyes fluttered close.

"I do Alana, very much."

I saw a small smile.

"I love you too."

I waited for her to sleep deeply before arranging her flight back with Kali.

The last thing I want is for her to be in the middle of my love triangle.

Looked back with a smile.

She deserves better than that.

Two Days Later~

I blinked as I arose from my slumber and blushed slightly as I remembered last night.

I was pinned to a wall as Sebastion directly told me that he was free today and that he entended on snatching me away as soon as possible.

I rubbed my hand which he had previously kissed as he got on his knees.

I wiggled my nose and picked up my phone, gulping as I went to text him. Now that Alana was safely at home, this should be ok, right?

SEBASTIAN

                        -What time is our
date for?

-How about at 3?

                                                             -Sure.
-Meet me by the
stairs five minutes
before the time.

-Okay. See you
then.

I checked the time.

I have a few hours.

I twirled my hair around my finger as I thought of how I drew the line between me and Analu.

It was alot less awkward than I expected.

He didnt answer yet, so I left him to evaluate it himself.

I decided to busy myself by searching for clothes to wear.

Oh, this is cute.

I guess I could wear it, would it be good enough for Sebastian tho?

I blushed as I saw myself in the mirror.

I think he will like it.

Feeling giddy, I went to drink something warm to relax my nerves and nervously laughed when Mamo picked up on my strange behavior

"Ok child. What's wrong with you? You've been giggling to yourself for the past ten minutes. Are you on medication?"