Don't forget to smile(UPDATED)

Plz vote and comment! 🙌 Thanks my fam..... thanks a lot....

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

"Shall I show you then?"

I blushed and nodded.

"If you would please?"

His lips captured mine slowly as he held my hands in a closely knit dance.

Fifteen minutes had passed and I was out of breath and out of room.

Somehow I had managed to be pinned to a pillar, trapped and being kept up by Sebastian's body.

I continued to pant as Sebastian's head rested on my shoulder, breathing heavily before capturing my lips again and again.

A few moments later, he looked into my eyes and asked.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Pressing his weight onto his forearms.

I smiled and nodded.

"I will need some time to send Alana back safely tho. Are you willing to wait? "

"Of course. It will be taken care of. I will send Kali with her. We can wait until he gets back. " He said, pressing his forehead to mine.

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you so much." I suddenly started to tear.

"Shhh." He whispered, kissing my cheeks and nibbling at my neck making me yelp.

"Woah woah! Back up bucko!" I said, projecting my arms in a square motion.

"This is my no-no square!"

He started to laugh and apologized for getting carried away.

I, of course forgave him and we both went to Kali's door.

As we entered, I saw Anala resting on Kali's knees as he was strategicly typing away on his computer.

"Hey Kali! Thanks buddy." I whispered.

He nodded and gently handed me her tired form.

Sebastian seemed interested in what he was seeing and continued to stand gaurd as we took a few steps into my bedroom.

I tucked her in and started to say my temporary farewells to Sebastian.

"Thank you so much for letting her stay for the timw bwing."

"Nonsense. It's not like I despise children. You seem to like this one so I will treat her well. "

I nodded.

" Thank you. She is very precious to me. Please when it's time to send her back, make sure she's safe?"

"I will. " he said, patting my shoulder and gently tickling my neck.

I giggled and swatted his hands away as he dodged my hits.

"Thanks Sebastian. " I smiled, jumping up and giving him a kiss on his chin.

"Goodnight." he rested his forehead onto mine before we pareted ways for the night.

I smiled fondly as I got ready for bed.

At least he's relaxing a bit more around me.

I thought as I rested peacefully next to Anala.

I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Next Day~~~~

"Mommy-"