Roaming (Updated)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Lilly's clothes above.....

I mumble a 'thank you daddy' even though my voice is muffled by the mattress and you know... he probably can't hear me.

I click on the ceiling fan, click off the light, open up my windows and close my room door bidding the world a good night as the darkness overtook me once again.....

I open my eyes to see a bright sunny sky and sun shining in my eyes.

Oh yeah....I fell asleep. Well morning world!

I said my morning prayers, then stretched my body until I couldn't stretch anymore.

Rubbing my eyes, I headed towards the bathroom and flicked on the lights.

Wow.

The bathroom was beautiful. It was bold, but beautiful.

The walls were painted a rich turquoise color, the sink was made out of granite and above it had a mirror that was perfect for my height!

Yes

The toilet was next to the sink and the shower which looked like it was deep enough to soak in and it had sliding glass doors!

These people gat class!

Walking on the tile flooring and looking into the mirror, I almost screamed at the monster at the other side!

Wait.... it's just me.....hehehe.......my bad......

I grabbed my towel, hairbrush, toothbrush and comb from my suitcase.

Meh. I'll take out my clothes later.....

Getting inside the shower, I fiddled with some of the nobs on there and figured out how it worked.

When the warm water hit my skin it felt like I was coming alive!

This is why I get up in the morning!!!! Well..... aside from food and well, the beauty of nature.

When my shower was done I combed and blow dried my hair making it look presentable.

Making my way back to my suitcase I put everything back except my toothbrush and toothpaste and started taking out clothes.

I chose to wear my salmon top and ripped jean shorts. I put on my clothes, brush my teeth, check my hair for the last time and headed downstairs.

On my way, I bumped into the witch herself.... Veronica.

She looks at my clothes, smirks, then heads down the steps first.

Okay. What's her problem?

I followed her, only a few steps behind to see dad already in the kitchen making something to eat in the same suit he wore yesterday.

"Dad? Did you sleep at all last night?"

"No dear, I just came from a conference and yes, I'm gonna sleep now." He flashes a smile my way and Veronica smiles at him waving her hand sweetly.

Help. Me!

Dad yawns and greets us while we headed down the last steps.

He kisses Veronica and to my displeasure ruffles my hair and I wine.

"Daddy!" He chuckles at my childishness and kisses me on my forehead saying the words' sorry love' and heads upstairs as I pout viciously.

By the time he shuts their room door I'm popping a piece of toast into my mouth.

"You know..... What he did to your hair is an improvement seeing how you have no taste in style. In fact you should add a touch of jam onto your clothes.... It'll be an improvement!" she says giggling like an inhumane creature.

"Well at least I don't look like a constipated clown everyday of my life like you!" I said, flipping my hair into her shocked face as I walked past her, heading upstairs.

I'm pretty sure that sure that she choked on my hair while I was walking in my room.

Okay.... time to start unpacking........

I decided to put my underwear and stuff into my wardrobe and shoes in the closet.

Done!

Done in only fifteen minutes? Maybe this is a sighn. Hehehehe!

Seeing this as an opportunity, I grabbed my sketch book, changed my clothes ( picture above* just the dress) and I left the house barefoot because... Well, I can!

I left a note on my door and on my bed saying that I'm gonna explore.

They're gonna be fine! I told myself as I left through the front door and looking at the landscape.

I see the village, a little walk from the porch so I head in that direction.

Besides, its the shortest way to the beach!

I passed through to see Hawaiian children running in the path way making me giggle and smile.

As walked through, I noticed that the houses seemed to made out of bamboo.

How interesting.....

I admired the ladies in the pathway hanging up rugs for it to dry and the strong men carrying big catches for their dinner!

Seriously! I think I saw two men carrying a shark that was tied on a bamboo stick on their shoulders!

Wow. These men are manly.

I was nearing the beach, but I noticed something.....

Everyone was staring at me like I was some kind of mysterious being and when I'd turn around to look at them they'd go back to work......

Is there something wrong with my clothes?

I hope that what I'm wearing is appropriate!!!!

When I got to the beach, I saw fishermen in small ships carrying nets and sorts with their catch.

I smiled while looking at the view. I spotted a bent over coconut tree and sat on it.

Okay... I know what some of you are thinking..... ooh she was ogling shirtless men.... No. No. No..... that's not the case here. I'm just admiring the view.... Mostly.

I closed my eyes, took in the fresh breath of sea water and in a flash opened my book and started drawing while kicking my legs to and fro.

Hours passed by and some people cautiously came and asked me some weird questions like:

Little one are you lost?

No ma'am is was just taking in the beautiful view.....

Wait...you're 19 and you're not married yet?!

Apparently you could get married at sixteen here but no, I'm not....

Hey? Are you single?!

Get lost hippy and take it down the street Johnny boy!

Wow! You're so beautiful! I wish that I was pretty...

You're not pretty...... you're beautiful and never forget it!

Later when the sun was setting, kids stopped playing in my hair and headed inside their home opposite the beach.

Who I assumed to be they're mother waved at me and I waved back.

Am I tired!

I looked at the sunset..... it's beautiful! I guess one nap won't hurt, then I'll head home no problem!

I lied down on the tree and fell asleep.