Sebastian's Pov. Tretchery (UPDATED)

Previously on My Long Lost Prince

Sebastian POV.

"Say it." I sat up, staring intently at her glistening eyes while she sits on my lap.

"I really, really like.... you." She pressed my face into his chest.

I felt my chest swell with pride and disbelief.

So this is what euphora is.

"I really really like you too." I whispered back, hoping to give her the same feeling.

I nudged my forehead onto hers and kissed her lips passionately while holding her hips sturdy.

As I seperated, I gave a sigh.

I want us to have as much as an honest relationship as possible.

I have to tell her.

"I have some thing to tell you." I said, leading her out of the entrance and to the wall that I have desperately been trying to clean up.

She lifted ger brow and faced me.

I would've chuckled at her cuteness if I wasn't so nervous.

And so, I told her everything.

What happened that night she was attacked to my past and insecurities.

"I do love you, but you may just need some therapy and anger management classes. " she stated.

"You need to prove to me that it won't get to that point, if you succeed, then we can maybe-"

My lips found hers before my mind could catch up and I instinctively bowed to my future.

"Thank you, my Queen."

She nodded her head and smiled.

"We'll both train together ok? Work hard."

Train who?

"Train? You?"

Her body swayed gently from side to side.

Now is not the time to be cute.

"Well, umm. Your mother visited me a few nights before and asked me if I would be willing to take up the challenge and I said yes."

"My mother?" I unbelievingly asked.

I couldn't doubt her smile.

I chuckled to myself.

"That crazy woman."

My mother is unpredictable, but never a fool.

I should've known.

"Is that all?" I heard her voice chime.

"No. I, also removed my fathers arm for what he did." I nervously confessed.

"You took off his arm?"

"After I broke his fingers."

"You broke his- Dear Lord! How about we sit down and you tell me everything"

I nodded.

Lets see how she handles, everything.

A few hours later!

After my sixth description, her cheeks could barely take the heat and I held back a chuckle at her cuteness as she peeked at me behind her hands.

We were currently sitting on a fallen tree and she was drowning in embarassment.