Day with the best friend x

Jess pov

It was a few days until i audition for the X-factor and I was nerves as anything I was in my room with my music playing the song I was going to sing.

I was going to sing 'everything has changed by taylor swift' I have been practicing nonstop for the last week.

"All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes and freckles and your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like" I began singing sitting on my bed and thinking. This song reminded me of my crush who would never like me.

I was scrolling through my twitter and got a few tweets from my close friends which is only one. I don't trust very well I never have. I'm not comftable with how I am. I'm quite and hardly talk at school. Remi aka @thedanceingqueen is my best friend she always supports me through everything. She tweeted me "@thesingingqueen you aloud to come into town for a bit xx" I read the tweet and then replied

"@thedanceingqueen yeah let me just get changed and we will meet at the bus stop in half an hour" I tweeted back

I then then hoped of my bed and pulled out a pair of black leggings a black top with a butterfly on top and my black vans out and then went for a shower. I got on the shower and washed my hair with lemon and like shampoo and then used my strawberry body wash to wash with. I jumped out the shower and put my towel around me to dry. Wen I was dry I got dressed I looked down at my arms and saw my scars were visible which wasn't good none knows about it not even Remi I've never told anyone. Not even the reason .

When I was dressed I throw my zebra looking hoddie on and zipped it up, grabbed my phone and text Remi to meet me at the bus stop. I grabbed my handbag put my purse and my make up bag in it and then my earphones in just incase i wanted to listen to music. I then grabbed a drink before I left.

I left the house and put the keys in my bag and then headed to the bus stop to see Remi was already standing there waiting for me I walked up to her and she hugged me " hey jess" she said smileing "hey pumpkin cake" I said with a giggle " Your the pumpkin" Remi smirked back and I waked her arm and we both burst out laughing.

The bus arrives and we payed for a day rider each and then went to the back of the bus and sat down and waited for the journey to town to start. The bus pulled away and then drove of.

In town we went to George next to asda and I brought a mini mouse jumper, top and another jumper, I brought a pair of ballet pumps and a pair of leggings with haves patten down the side of the left leg and then I went to pay. Remi brought the same jumper, denim short shorts, a top saying love and a pair of red vans. Then we went to pay.

We walked around town and decided to go and get our nails done I went and got my nails done red and Remi got hers done purple. We then went to Costas I had a hot chocolate and Remi had a strawberry iced lemonade.

We drank and talked about me auditioning, Remi wanted to come and watch but she wasn't aloud her mum wouldn't let her. When we finished we headed to the bus stop with all our shopping and bags.

When we were at the bus stop we saw the bullies of the school, Stephanie, Ellie, xenon, bethanie, stella, Gemma, Sasha and mike. They always pick on me stella and Gemma are ment to be my cousins but they don't act like it they bully me and my brother.

"Oh look it's the losers of the whole school" Stephanie said with venom in every word. "We heard your auditioning for the X-Factor" stella said glaring at me "your not going to get through or any-wear with Ugly cloths like that" Ellie and xenon say at the same time

I tock a deep breath and got on the bus when it arrives and the bus soon drove of, I couldn't deal with it any longer, I've had enough of it they alway do this but I'll prove them wrong. "Remi you want to come round tomorrow to watch me practice before my audition" I asked Remi hoping she wants to come.

"Of corse I've not heard you sing in ages."she said softly. The bus got to our stop and we got of with all our things and went our septet ways I went home and opened the door "it's only me" I call through the house and walked to my room and put my bags away. I went back to practicing for my audition. There was only one day to wait.