Arriveing at the house

Jess pov

The black car pulled up out the back and I looked at mum and she gave a reahaureing smile and nod, she tock my big suitcase to the car and I tock my small one which had all my shoes, make up and hair things and my razor.

I was carrying my handbag which had my phone , purse , charger, iPod, charger, make up bag and my drink of water in it was ready packed and on my shoulder ready

"Make sure you text me when you get there" mum demands and I nod, I was getting tearie eyes now I didn't want to go, well I did bit I didn't if you understand what I mean.

"I will, promise." I say tears welling up in my eyes mum gave me one last hug and kiss and I got in the car and did my seatbelt up I was nerves and scared at the moment.

The car ride was peaceful with a little music on in the background. I was texting Remi and she was acting nice but I don't know if she was just pretending to be my friend or not .

"Are you at the house yet" Remi text me

" no should be in about 25minuites" I replied.

"Really that long. I hope you settle in perfectly" Remi says and I smile softly at the text.

"Thanks Remi, I'm going to go now so I can save my phones batterie life for calling my mum when I get there" I send to Remi and then turn my phone off and put it in my bag.

--- at the X-Factor house ---

The car pulled up outside a huge house, I was guessing it was the contestants house. I climbed out the car and went to the boot. The driver helped me take my suitcases out of the boot and I held my handbag,

" thank you" I said to the driver and he helped me to the house, the door was opened by a lady and I stood there biteing my lip shyly,

"Hello I'm sam bailey" the lady said to me and I relaxed slightly but still was really shy.

"I'm, I'm jess" I stutter nurvesley. I was frightened now I don't like meeting new people .

"Your the last to arrive" sam B explained to me and I nodded.

I walked in and sam B brought my suitcase in, she showed me to my room which I was going to be sharing with hannah and Tamera. Sam b opened the door and showed me in, Tamera and hannah were in there hey had chosen their beds hannah was on the bottem bunk, tamera was on the top bunk and there was only one bed left it was a double bed surprised none had chosen it it was mine. Sam B brought my suitcase and put them on my bed and I smiled a thank you to her and she left.

"Hey jess" hannah said to me and walked over to me

"Hi" I said quitely,

"Want some help unpacking" tamera asked me. I shrugged and they decided to help me anyway , they unpacked and put away my clothes bag and I did my shoes and make up and hid my razors.

I sat on my bed after putting my pictures on my bed side table and I put my charger and phone with it. I remembered I said I would call my mum. The phone rang and then mum picked up .

Mum- jess how are you have you arrived

Me- I'm fine mum and I arrived fine, just finished unpacking

Mum- that's good,, have you met anyone yet

Me- yeah I met my friends tamera and hannah, who I met at Nicole's and I met someone called sam bailey she's really nice.

Mum- that's good then love you

Me- love you to mum

I hung up after and I let a tear fall down my face, I was already missed her. I loved her to the moon and back and right now even though I've just arrived I was feeling homesick a little.

I sat on my bed cross legged I get my photo of my mum, nan. Grancha and brother and I hold it close I hope nan is okay.