Nurvesly waiting

Jess pov

The next morning I woke up at 4:40 and couldn't get back to sleep so I unlocked my phone and checked my twitter I have loads of mentions saying good luck and stuff like that. I checked if mum and Ryan were awake and mum was but Ryan wasn't so I went downstairs with butterfly's fluttering around my stomach. When I was down I found mum in the kitchen. I walk in and sit down in my chair.

"morning mum, can you make it to my audition" I ask her

"we can drop you of but we cannot stay" mum say and I nod. I really wanted them to stay but if Nan's Ill and mum need to be there instead. I just hope she's better soon, I don't want to lose her, she means everything to me and I mean it.

"I'm going to have a shower" I tell mum

"don't wake your brother" she tells me and I nod and head upstairs.

I open my wardrobe and pull out my leggings with he patten down the side and my mini mouse top and my mini mouse jumper and then grabbed some mini mouse socks and put them on my bed I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on and let the water heat up. I stood by the shower waiting when if had heated I got undressed and climbed into the shower.

In the shower I let the water run down my body i use my lemon and lime shampoo and wash my hair I then use my strawberry body wash and wash everywhere else. When I had washed I clime out the shower and put the towel around me and run back to my room and sit on my bed.

In my room I dry and then get dressed. I then walk over to my dressing table and look in the mirror. I looked a mess I hated how I look. I got my foundation of the table and put that on I covered every part if my face so none could see my real face all they could see is the foundation colour, then my eyeliner then my mascara then I did my lipgloss. And then I brushed my hair and braided it. By the time I was finished it was 6:30, it had taken me an hour and fifty minutes to get ready. I had only an hour and a half till I had to be at the audition then would be waiting for ages. With he nerves of dining in front of the judges.

My stomach had butterfly's and I was feeling sick now but it was only the nerves. I grab my bag and out a few bottles of water in an apple and a pack of crisps in but knowing me I would only eat the apple. Or nothing at all, I hardly ever eat but oh well. It's kinda obvious though. i always buy clothes which are big for me so it Dosen't show how thin i am and I always wear hoddie, jumpers or long sleeve tops so none can see my scars.

I put my purse, make up bag , brush and my headphones and my phone in my bag and then walk downstairs and as soon as I'm down ryans down .

I sit on my armchair with the tv on on was watching the Jeremy Kyle show, I like how they argue but when argueing a happening of tv I hate it, it's strange, I was tired and must have dosed of as the next thing I know I was being shaken awake by mum

"get ready" she said

"Okay" I say nodded and went to put my black ballet pumps on and picked my bag up

The car ride was full of me practicing quietly Ryan kept moaning at me he hated hearing me singing all the time which is basically what I do. mum just ignored me well she kept looking in the mirror at me with a small smile every time but She still ignored me.

We were now place where the auditions were being held and mum walked me in and helped me get signed in

"good luck" she says after I was given my number

"Thanks mum" I say shakeing slightly.

" you'll do perfectly well, remember me,ryans and nan are thinking of you and grancha is with you every step of the way" mum tells me

"I know mum" i say taking a deep breath. she hugged me and kissed me goodbye and then she left and I went to wait I was freaking out and feeling shy. Everyone was practicing.

I was sat on a chair I had found nervesly Fiddeled with my thumbs. I had my headphones in and trying to memorise my words so I don't forget what I was singing I felt ready and tock my headphones out and put them away a boy came and sat next to me.

I had to admit he was cute

"hi I'm Nicholas. Nicholas McDonald Nicky for short" he says

"I'm jessica Blake evreyone calls me jess" I say shyly

"it's nice to meet you jess" Nicky says

"you to" I said shyly again

"so who you hear with" Nicky asks me curiously, I look at him and then say

"none mum had to stay with my nan and by brother stayed aswell, and my dad well I don't have anything to do with him" I say sadly and truthfullyz

"oh sorry I didn't mean to upset you" he says worrieing he upset me

"it's fine I just wish they could be here and you didn't upset me anyway Promice" I say with a fake smile but it soon turned real as me and Nicky started talking.

People were being auditioned and the room was emptying slowly, me and Nicky were getting on well, he was also with him mum who was talking to me. It was nice having someone to to talk to. My butterfly's in my stomach were like they were fighting it was like mad I was that nurves but I stayed as calm as I could

----------------------------------------------

Hi it's jess

I just wanted to say that I forgot to mention a few chapters back the twitter usernames are all made up apart from when Nicky's comes in later in the story

----------------------------------------------

Thank you all for readingg if anyone is reading , hope your enjoying

Vote , comment, share

Thanks xxx