Date -part 1

Jess pov

After Tamera found me crying Nicole came up and when she saw me in tears she asked me what was wrong

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asked, I was about to answer but she put her hand over my mouth "voice rest remember" she said and handed me her phone so I could type it.

"My mum texted me saying I should've fell off the roof and died... She hates me Nicole, and I don't understand why. And my voice is fine, I can talk now... Properly" I typed and showed her

"Well you didn't fall did you? These things only make you stronger, and you need to put all these emotions inside of you into the song your singing okay" she said and hugged me tightly "and if you can talk properly, then I'm allowing you to talk, just not so much okay?"

"Okay" I laughed softly. I got up off the bathroom floor and Tamera, Nicole and I went to the wardrobe, I sat on the bed while they chose something for me to wear, I went on my phone while they searched through. I could hear soft whispers making me giggle.

"How about this?" Tamera said as they both turned to face me showing me my blue disco pants and a white shirt with blue bows on.

"Wow, I like it" I say and smileing. I was so exited for tonight, I chose my blue handbag and put a whole lot of tissues in because knowing me I'm going to be crying like mad tonight while watching the fault in our stars

I put the outfit and bag on my bed and then checked the time. I had four hours to have a shower, do my make up and do my hair.

"How are you going to have you hair" Nicole asks me. I had to think for a while, " I was thinking of having a bun with my fringe in a blat and then clipped back" I tell tam and Nicole. They smile at the idea.

Nicky's pov

Jess had been upstairs for ages now but I guessed she was getting ready even though we had 4 hours untill the date.

Hi people sorry it's so short xxxx