Once friends now enemeys

Jess pov

I opened the first text and it read

From Remi

"I don't like you, I don't want to be your friend ever again, you don't think of others you only think of your self no wonder none likes you"

The second one read

From Remi

"OI stupid check your phone or are you so stupid you can't read"

That one brought more tears to my eyes I opened the last one and read it.

From Remi

"You stupid ugly bitch answer the texts, wait don't bother just go and die none would care not even your family"

That was the last straw I ran to the bathroom with my razor and I locked my self in I was in tears now. How could Remi say all that I though we were friends

The image of the text replayed over and over in my mind in couldn't shake it out.

Sam Baileys pov

Jess just ran out after looking at her phone and I got so confused, she was sitting there and talking to me, we were just haveing a girly chat and then she just ran out , I don't know what was wrong.

I went after her and saw her run into the bathroom

"Jess hunni is something wrong" I asked her while knocking on the door.

"No nothing's wrong " I hear her say and It sounded like she was crying.

Jess pov

"jess hunni is something wrong" I heard sam B say whole knocking on the door.

"No there's nothing wrong" I say lieing while crying.

"You sure" she asked as I drag the razor across my arm.

"I'm sure" I say my voice went high and squeaky

"Can I come in" sam asks me. I drag the razor across my arm again then again and then put it behind my back wrapping tissue paper around my bleeding arm and then look at the door.

"Okay" I say not knowing the blood was starting to pore through the tissue paper. Sam B walked in and over to me

"What happened hunni" she asked me softly while hugging me.

"Remi I thought she was my friend " I say through sobs

"What did she says" sam B asked me

"She said she dosent want to be my friend, she said I should go and die that none would care" I say sobbing into sam B shouder.

"There would be loads of people that would care, evreyone here, Nicole would, your family, don't listen to them, if she was your friend then she wouldn't have said all them things" sam B tells me. I pull away from sam B and the tissue what I had wrapped around my arm fell off to reveal a blood arm.

"Did you just do that's, because of what they said." Sam B asks looking at my arm. I nod looking down

"I just thought I'd get my mind of evreything" I explain

"I've done it for ages, but now you and Nicole know, none else" I explain

"Nicole found out when I woke up screaming from a nightmare, when it was the judges houses" I say

"Don't do it again, you now have evreyone here for you" sam B tells me smileing softly to me.

She was starting to become a mother figure to me. I feel like I can talk to her more than my own mum.

Sam baileys pov

Jess seems to be much more relaxed after our little conversation, I had saw what she had done and I told her not to so it again I hope won't do it again.

Jess pov

I felt more relaxed after talking to sam I thought if Remi . How we once were friend now enemeys

'Once friends now enemy's' was all I could think of.