New Game. New Rules

Description and Quick Note 

Tia and Andrew have now graduated from High School and now set two years later in college both living a separate lives in seperate places. Tia Cross has moved away to another city across country to continue her studies in her dream school, leaving behind her family, friends and even the most valued, loved person in her life.

But there come a time in life where you must let go and move on to another life. Andrew Harvey did not want to let Tia go. He knew all of the bad things that were about to come, and he knew he had to be ready. Ready to do everything in his power to keep Tia safe and protected especially from the one person she feared the most.

But what would happen when Tia comes back with new protection... and new love?

 What happens after being apart from the one you loved after two whole years?

 Will Andrew and Tia find their love once again, or will they have to play New Game with a whole lot of New Rules? 

***

Welcome back PLAYER'S and to all the NEW READERS. 

Are you ready to Play a New Game?

Are you ready for New Rules? 

Let the Games begin!

***

Before you start this a message to all new readers . HII. I'm Tia and welcome to the Game. 

A recommendation would be made to read VOLUME I - Player's Game; to understand this story, But it's okay there will be somethings that will be mentioned in this novel from VOLUME I

I'm excited to say that Book 2 will have a lot more  drama, action and mature themes. HEH 

I really do hope that you all enjoy it, but just a warning English is not my first language and I'am trying very hard to improve and not make as much mistakes in the last book. So please bare with me. 

To all my lovely people from VOLUME I

I'm going to say it again.

 Thank You for reading and for all of the support  because I would not have been here without you guys. so for 1 Millionth time... THANK YOU!

TRAILERS:

Before I even started this book, one of my closest friends

has created a trailer for New Game. New Rules and I was so so happy to how it turned out!

Please if you are into Gaming, check out her Youtube channel!

THANK YOU  Liv_Note  FOR ANOTHER AMAZING TRAILER 

 I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY NEW GAME, NEW RULES 

Tia

Tia