3 - Thinking

---

Tia's Perspective

School is only fun for one, when you are really enjoying it by being extremely focused, two when best friends are around making you laugh and finely when there is a person you really like is around to look at. These are the things I miss in high school, although I have made friends here and I' am really enjoying my subjects and there is a guy, but it is not the same as I want it to be.

After the phone call with my actual fun best friends, I begin to realis that I have spent way to long away from home and from them. I haven't been back in a two years to see my family or my friends. All I have been doing is study and trying to be successful in life. I want to go home; I'm an adult and I do have a choice in life! So what if I miss a few weeks of school, it's easy to catch up in now days and nobody will even realise that I'm gone, because there is no one here that I know or speak to.

I sigh plotting my escape plan in my head as I eat my lunch. When I look around the area my eyes land on Bright Eyes. What was his name again? Nelson. Evan? I tap my finger on the table trying to work it out but it doesn't come to me. He sits with a couple of guys who are laughing and pushing each other around. What are they, twelve?

A few girls approach their table and take a seat and watch as Bright Eyes wrap an arm around a pretty brunet's waist and pull her on to his lap typical she giggles like a crazy hyena on crack a few people turn their way because of her laugh. She seductively smiles at Bright Eyes and runs her hand on his chest.

No shame, once so ever.

The next thing I know they are making out; I cringe at the sight and looking away as quick as possible. "His such an asshole" I turn to see Andrea looking at him with a discussed. I laugh as she sits down next to me, pulling out her books from her bag.

"He looks like it" I agree with honesty, Andrea nod in approval and smiles. "I'm guessing he done something to you?" I question, silently assuming that he has either played or cheated on her. She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Yeah. The asshole was born"

I laugh out loud to how much rage there is in her voice, Andrea shakes her head with and forms a sly smile "Joking. I'm not that mean" she says, as she ties her long hair into a neat pony tail as she glares at me. "Don't tell me you're already falling for him?"

I scoff and shake my head "He may look like sex on a stick but I can assure you defiantly not- I bumped into him this morning and I already forgot his name"

Andrea remains her glare on him when slowly shifts her eyes back to me. "Good keep it that way, because once he 'gets to know you' he will snatch you up and take you to bed"

I laugh when suddenly I jump in my seat when Bianca slams her lunch tray on the table and takes a seat from across us. "Andrea that will be a good thing, because your brother is fucking hot"

My eyes widen and I chock on my sandwich. Bianca and Mimi laugh at me as Andrea pats my back rolling her eyes. "Your brother?!"

"Sadly" she sighs. I instantly form into a deep blush because my comment towards him and shake my head quickly. "I mean his not-" Andrea laughs and cuts me off with a playful shove on my shoulder. "It's okay, not like I haven't heard it before"

Bianca laughs and places her hands on the desk. "Nick still owes me that kiss" so that's his name. Andrea shakes her head. "I'm not going to let that happen. And if he ever come close to you girls he knows I will punch him square in the face."

"I'm kidding" Bianca laughs and looks over to Nick who is already staring at us. He perks his lips towards Bianca and she flips him the bird, he fakes a gasp putting his hand to hart and I see an illusion of Andrew. A memory that flashed before my eyes.