14 - Reunited

Song above:

Jaymes Young - Stone

Chapter dedicated to 
Moonlitstar8

DreamerFakih
rozybabe
annalisejustice
_badgurlriri8_

ShinySparklesxox

-  -  -

Tia's Perspective

"You ready?" Andrew asked with a smirk, as he came closer. I bite my lip preventing a smile to spread, I nod my head allowing myself to trust him once again. He kissed me softly and I feel myself floating away; Andrew pulled away slowly and I stumble forward wanting more. Andrew chuckled "easy princess, we got all day for that" He said softy. I sigh to the sound of his voice it is as if he was my personal remedy. I look into his brown eyes as he smiled excitedly pulling out a blind fold from his back pocket, dangling it in front of me.

"You trust me?"

I laugh nodding my head "Yes, I trust you" Andrew approached close with a happy grin and I can't help laugh but then stop him by placing my hand on his chest looking at him seriously, he frowned. "If this is one of your kinky surprises I don't want it." Andrew laughed and threw his head back, I tsk as he grasps his composure and wraps his hand gently around my wrist.

"As much as I want that. This something a little different Babe" Andrew says as he tugged me closer. He stepped behind me and placed the blind fold around my eyes turning my vison to darkness.

"I wanted to get you something special for our official anniversary-"

"Andrew I told yo-"

"And I think it's actually time I got you something. Not for you, but for myself. I can't be sitting here knowing that I didn't get you anything since we started dating" I can hear the sadness in his voice and his close persistence behind me he dipped his head to my neck as shivers zapped through my spine "What kind of a boyfriend am I if I don't my girl anything?" he whispered and places a kiss on my neck. I turn around to face him.

"Andrew that doesn't matter; I don't need jewels or a puppy, or whatever the shit boyfriends get for their girlfriends; because I the best gift in world. I got you Baby"

I hear something tussle open and the cool breeze waft the hair away from my face. "Andrew?!"

"I'm right here baby" He takes hold my hands and I sigh in relief, he pulls me close to his chest and I feel his lips on mine "God, I love you" I smile happily knowing that I made it better "I love you to-". Suddenly I was swept off the ground and I shirk in surprise.

"Andrew! "

I was cut off with a kiss on the lips then suddenly placed to my feet with the shock still within me. "You ready for your surprise Babe" Andrew asked with a laugh. I groan in annoyance nodding my head "Lay it on me" Andrew laughed and pulled off the blind fold causing me to squint to the sudden brightness, I look around and I'm surrounded by tall oak trees and a glimpse of beautiful mountains. My jaw dropped and I breath in the fresh smell of pine and oak. There was a wooden bench and a giant rock to climb on where it was high enough to see the sun set among the horizon and the city. It was beautiful.