36 - Let That Slid

___

Tiana's Perspective. 

I was still so angry, and I was only making myself angrier with this so-called clue game. But it had to be done; I knew if I tricked Andrew to believe that he had created the game it would give him a distraction from me and also give myself a chance to piece together what he was really up to and why is so up Nickola's ass. He had left me the dumbest of all clues, and it was completely irrelevant to this whole situation even an old man could figure it ou I hated playing the clueless dumbass ass but I had to let him drag me along.

 Now in the kitchen, we sat with the whole family munching on the delicious brownies my mother had made. I shook my head allowing myself to give in to the brownies and the dragging conversation with my mother only now had I realised that Andrew and the boys had disappeared from the kitchen. I let that slid. 

Thanks to Andrew's visible lying and the most obvious source of navigation I had discovered that my phone was bugged a long time before I confronted him, my thoughts were to destroy the bug but then again I kind of wanted Andrew to know where I was. So I let that slid as well.

I was going to follow him. So I rushed up to my room and focused to carefully take out the tiny navigation chip from my phone and hid in my box. I grabbed my jacket and stole Andre's car keys and rushed down the stairs.  

All of a sudden the door had opened by itself, my heart had leapt out of my chest thinking of the wost, but I see my three best friends each with an excited look on their face each holding a little something. 

"Surprise" Maria, Liv and Diana screeched. 

"Guys?-" I breathed, "-What are you doing here?"

You knew exactly what they were doing here.

Liv let out a small tsk and rolled her eyes playfully and pushed me aside, welcoming herself and the others inside. I scoffed closing the door and instantly Diana had pulled me right into her arms giving me the most painful hug; at the same time, I had noticed Maria quickly rushing to the door and locking it shut.

  I was beyond surprised to how much they made themselves at home. I pulled away from Diana and sterned a look at all three of my friends. "Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy to see you. But what are you doing here?" 

"To see you silly." Diana matched my tone she smiled and put a hand on my shoulder, "Andrew called and told us how you been feeling latly so he suggested that we had a girl's night." 

My eyes had widened at her response. I was right.  

Maria and Liv had shot her a look, no choice but to go along with her stupidity. "That's right" Maria sighed, "how are you feeling?" 

I shook my head and stated the obvious. "Well, I was just on my way out."

Liv creased her eyebrows in such confusion, "To where?"

"Well that it is certainly none of your business is it?" I sterned, it was playful but serious enough to make them give me odd questionable looks. I felt as if Maria sensed my annoyance and uncomfortable feeling with their sudden visit but she said nothing to leave so she kicked off her shouse and walked over to the kitchen. 

"Well you aren't going anywhere now!" she called. Diana and Liv laughed following her over, I had no choice but to the same. I held in my anger and took a deep breath as I leaned on one of the chairs as I watched my friends munch on the brownies my mother had made. 

"Where were you going to go anyway? Do you know what time it is?" Maria asked pulling out her phone shoving it in my face, I backed away squinting. "It's 11:30 pm" she answered her question. 

For some reason, a spark of anger lit inside me. 

"Who are you? My mother?"

"Yes." she declared crossing her arms across her chest proudly.

There was no way that I would let Andrew's plan interfere with mine.

I blew out a breath and shrugged. "I was just going to get some Ice-cream and clear my head for a bit, you guys want to come or you want to go through my closet as well?"

"Dude. What's your problem?" Liv raised. I groaned turning away from them.

"Yeah man? What's going on with you?" Diana spoke gently.  I need to calm down.  

Groaning in frustration I shook my head giving up altogether, I couldn't drag the girls further in this mess and most definitely couldn't be bothered trying to argue over cookies and cream or cookie dough Ice cream. 

"I'm sorry" I breathed turning towards them.

 They had appeared right in front of me with a sincere worried look in their eyes; even though they had known the truth by her broher she still wanted to know mine. I felt myself tear up and within an instent my best friends wrapped their arms around me, suffocating me into a group hug. Right then and there I had diced that this is what I most definitely needed. 

"Good thing I brought the Ice-Cream." Maria murmured. Not only I but the girls burst into a bit of laughter; she pulled away and the girls did too. 

"Are we going to let this slid?" Maria asked me if I was a toddler. I rolled my eyes with a nod. 

"Ice cream and Storytime?" Liv smiled. I again nodded and leaned onto Diana's shoulder as I sniffed. They all chuckled and before I knew it we were comfortably spread on the couch wrapped in blankets with our favourite movie playing in the background as I vented my pathetic tales of shame.