27 - Shouldn't Say

___

Tiana's perspective.

"You shouldn't say things you don't mean Andrew, forever is an eternity" I have only managed to breathe out the words I have said, my heart began to beat and my hands wrapped tighter around Andrew's neck. I felt him shake and the small breath that he had hitched, his hands glided away from my waist and up my arms pulling me away from him so that I was able to see that one look he pulled when he was angry.

"And I mean it." he sniffed blinking up at me, "you know that I do".

I hated this, I hated how we had to make each other cry and morn over something in the past, and something ever so recent but having each other here was bringing up some type of death from its grave, it was causing problems, way too many problems. We both knew it and we were both getting extremely close to the edge. In fact, I think we have both blew our cover.

I shook my head taking a deep breath, "We have to stop this - whatever this is," I sterned. Even now I can hear the anger in my voice, Andrew crunched his arched brows and looked at me dubiously, he shook his head in disappointment "We never even started Tia." I bit my lip, looking at him, swooning over those big brown eyes trying not to listen to the beautiful symphony of my name slip out of his lips. The way he says my name, God. The way I remember it still seems to cut me deep into getting him whatever he wanted.

But I couldn't give - I can't give him what he wants this time.

I stared at him for a moment, He creases my cheeks with that desire in his eyes, it must have been my imagination but I felt him pull me in, I sniffed as he blinked at me but I simply shook my head pulling myself away seeing the pure shock and desperation in Andrew's eyes.

"Do you release that you just gave away our whole life?" I cried as the tears slipped down my cheeks. Andrew frown fell deeper and through the looks of his emotions he absolutely lost and in a debate with the voices in his head. Andrew always made a face when he was thinking; he would on the inside of his cheek and stared quite freakishly at something; in this case, was me that he was staring at.

"Does it really matter baby?" he began quietly cupping onto my cheeks once again, I sighed in frustration pulling away, he too let a tsk of annoyance. "- you said it yourself, what was in the past stays in the past. What's he going to do? Separate us?".

I looked away out the window as I bit down onto my lip so that he wouldn't see me smile but it was too late because my smile turned into a quick laugh, and in that same time I saw from the corner of my eye he lit up like a Christmas tree following along with my chuckle; he touched my chin guiding my head back towards him where I met his eyes and that arrogant innocent smile.

But quicker than ever my ears fired with anger. I thank God I grasped my composure by now. I was only getting angry now where I felt my blood boil as Andrew became ever so cunning. If I couldn't get away with talking there where other things that I can possibly do just to escape this car.

"How can you be so, selfish?" I breathed. "We are stuck in the same we have already been, we have already had this discussion, already cried and fought about this." I sighed in difficulty looking up at the car roof, "I can't keep up anymore, I don't want to play these games. " I yelled at him.

Andrew smirked up at me blinking once, watching in plan thought it only made me angry by the second. "Are you even listening to me?!" I screamed, I knew by that stupid arrogant smirk I was about to dive into a pool of unwanted games. He knows how bad he crawled under my skin and yet he keeps on provoking me by brushing his fingers on my knee caps. I wanted to raise my hand and slap him so hard in the face so that he could never smirk again. But at the same time, I want to kiss him so fucking bad.