18 - Play Along

Song above
Selena Gomez. ft Gucci Mane- Fetish

- - -

Andrew's perspective.

As I turn the corner to the house I hear loud music and faint voices singing and I smile knowing that Tia is home. When I see Maria, Diana, Liv I call Ray to start making his journey over to 'hang out' I smile smugly having the whole plan set out, and I thank Maya and Tony for going along with it as well as Andre and the girls.

I pull into the drive way and turn of the engine stepping out of the car, I see Tia step out bright and happy as she sings along with the lyrics and I find myself studying her my head tilts to the side and suddenly I form a wider smile realising what sweater she is wearing.

My hoodie

I stare in awe at her, the black hoodie is slightly faded as if she has been wearing it for this whole week, it is over size which makes me smile because it's just covering the end of her shorts and slipping off her shoulder. Instant memories from high school drifted in my head seeing Tia walking around in only my sweater and my God when she takes it off only make me want her more. I smile widely and shake my head getting rid of the wanting memories and getting rid of Andrew Jnr. 

She's wearing our hoodie!

Quickly I rush up the stairs and knock on the door, I run my figures through my hair making it the kind of messy that Tia would like.

Straighten up dumbass.

I knock a few time a little louder in case they don't hear me and crease my tee shirt quickly. Suddenly I see a blurred figure approaching the door; I quickly pick a few roses and hide behind it like the first time Tia and I went out. Thinking back now, I wasn't myself due the fact I was a complete pansy ass, blushing and gushing over my crush that I finally had grown the balls to ask her out. But the problem was; It was all wrong, it was all a game.

But now, it's going to be different. It's going to be New.

New Game. New Rules.

I smile widely as the door tussled but sunk instantly when Nickola appears. I cross my hands over my chest and stand tall and imitating, once the door was fully open Nickola eyes me with what he believes is a glare. I wanted to laugh in his face but instead I mirrored his action knowing that I would win.

"What you doing here?" he asked bitterly. I raise my eyebrows and scoff.

"I live here, remember?" I push past him and meet my mother; I smile innocently and hand her one of the roses only to receive a deep scrawl and a motherly glare.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Watch it" she warns me, pointing the rose at me. "Go say hello to everyone"

"Gladly." I walk away with a chuckle head out the balcony. The music becomes louder and I hear the girls sing and Andre groan in annoyance; Tia laughs and teases Andre where I smile at their happiness and step out.

"Thank God! Make them stop" Andre groans. I laugh and shake my head, as I do I smirk at Tia where she only bites her lip preventing a smile and blushes as if she can light up the room, she rolls her her eyes and looks away continuing her singing with the girls. I greet Tia's parents and sit down with Andre who rubs his temples.

"They are so fucking annoying"

"Hey shut up. Don't ruin our happiness you grouchy shit" Maria snaps. Andre snaps his head up and shakes his head with a challenging chuckle.  "I'll show you grouchy" he gets up and take Maria by surprise and kisses her; the girls laughed and gushed as Maria tried to pull away but Andre only picked her up and spun around making her scream. Everything went like a dream until Nickola came out laughing along, the way Tia looked at him made me wonder why she is even with him; even a fool can tell their love isn't real. He hugged her in his embrace and I feel a part of my heart shatter as the jealously suffocate my sole.