25 - Found

___

Andrew's perspective

Breathless, star struck and beyond in love. I watch as Tia sprits away down the hill, I take a breath and form into a massive smile, jumping off the bench I look up to the sky and spin around excitedly. After all these years I got to kiss her again, after all these months I got to hold her close and feel her against my body, after all these years I got to tell her how much I still love her.

I let out a massive scream and rub my face unable to shut up the laughs that are coming out of my throat.

"MY BABY IS BACK!"

I sigh still feeling her against me and I smile when her sweet scent of roses has left her rightful mark on my body. My lips still tingle remembering as she kissed me with the same amount of love and desperation she once held. She is taller; only a few center meters where her head is just touching my ear and her hair, I was so surprised to see it so sort but every time I look at her she takes my breath away as if I'm seeing her for the first time in my life.

I kissed her!

I kissed my girl!

Wait! Was it the right thing to do though? She has a boyfriend.

Doesn't matter! The asshole tried to get rid of me and he stole my princess away. I don't care if he finds out that Tia and I were a couple, or if I still love her because at the end I will be there for Tia. No matter when, where or why. I will be there. I want to see her again; I don't care about him or what he might do because he doesn't stand a chance.

I sigh with another laugh and look out the horizon seeing the sun shining down on the city making the rooftops slightly twinkle; the birds sang in the trees as the clouds drifted away, I smile widely and put my hand behind my head and spin on my spot. "Today is a great day"

My thoughts and good mood were interrupted when my phone buzzed in my pocket, I pull it out noticing that it was already nine o'clock and I shook my head; how times flies when you're crazy in love.

"Hello," I chuckle.

"Andrew, we found him"

My smile faded and I chuckled with confusion, I clear my throat and looked down to the caller ID, Ray's picture and name showed and I completely changed into a very professional and blunt expression.

"On my way"

I run down the hill taking the shortcut through the woods jumping the small ledge and lakes. I turn the right corner and run down the road and sprit up the driveway a push opens the front door

"Ray?!"

"In here!" I hear him call from my kitchen so I rush further into my apartment seeing files and cases all scared around the floor and table, for a moment I believed that I was robbed again but the second I checked my security I sighed in relief knowing that it was only Andre and Ray. The sunshine was blocked by the tined blinds only seeing a small ray peering throw the gaps, as I walk down the corridor I drop to the ground and pull out one of the floorboards picking out the Glock 19 shoving it behind my waist.

Walking into the kitchen Ray was scattered around looking through files and photographs, there was a map laid out on the counter with three selected point. My heart sunk when I noticed one at Tia's apparent, family home and Alexander's hiding possession.

"Where is he?!" I asked. Ray snapped his head towards me and called me as I made my way over towards the basement.

"Wait, Andre is taking care of him. I looked into Alexander's file again-" Ray began, my attention was brought back to him when I hear him picking his file and flick through the pages. I turn around and he set it on the table alongside the map, "-and noticed that he made his last call to a private number"