23 - Smile

song above:
My Beloved - Mansionz

___

Andrew's perspective.

How he fuck did Alexander escape?

How did he get out?

Everything in the house was locked up and kept hidden, everything was so secure and in order and everyone had their part to keep Alex behined bars. I don't understand what went wrong or how and when he escaped.

Anger was piling onto my like a ton of brinks. I felt everything inside me explode with fury, no matter how hard I clenched my fist there was no sign of peace; my knuckles had turned white as snow and I felt my nails digging into the palm of my hands. I  wanted to run up to him and kill him on the spot but I knew that I had to stay where I was. Not only for Tia, but for Alexander as well, I could have kill him right there and then.

I had to regain my composure, I needed to find peace again and there was only one way to do that. My jaw ticked to an unsettling sound before I pulled Tia close against me. I heard her gasp in surprise and I insanely regretted my dession, but I didn't care. I needed her. "Stay calm and stay close Baby?" I was only convincing myself, Tia would have said the same.

When she wrapped her arms around me I fell into place, fell to her neck and kept myself nested. She knew my needs, she knew me more than I knew myself, I smiled onto her skin. "Can you do that for me?". She nodded and fisted my teeshirt and I knew I was at peace again. It felt to be needed again, what felt better is when Tia wanted me in her arms longer. I couldn't resit kissing her like I use to. I hear sigh and I knew it was in happiness and by now I was grinning like a wolf.

It felt so good. It felt so fucking good.

I sighed and pulled her closer holding her tight as she fisted my shirt in her hands, I kissed her neck and pulled away slowly  as I looked out for Alexander, thankfully he was nowhere in sight, then I smiled down at Tia with a whole new emotion.

She scrawled at me but I couldn't tell if she were mad at me or still terrfided when we saw Alexander; but judging the deep scrawl and the deadly glare that was fixated on me, she was definitely having mixed emotions.

"I'm never leaving you're side " I smirked teasingly but I was dead serious. Nothing and no one can pull me away or stop me from protecting my girl.

Tia gulped as she had her arms crossed on her chest but I didn't miss the small twitch on her lips. She only made me smile more, Alexander could be free as long as he wants as long as Tia is close by my side she was safe and protected. But there where things that need to be done for one hundred percent certainly that he will be contained again.

I cleared my throat and turned away walking the other direction. "Come on Baby" I chucked and turned my head slightly to make sure that Tia was following. I knew she was hesitant it was written all over her face, the uncertainty was spotted from miles away and I hated to see it. She had nothing to worry about, I'm still me. It's the same Andrew Harvey that she met in high school.

I stopped in my tracks and shook my head. Pulling out my phone I sent a emergency text to the guys to get out and look for the sick basted, it was all going to be fine. I turned around and my eyes soften as Tia was now standing beside me with a scrawl upon her face. I hated this look. It was the look she would give every time she was down and I remember I would always be the one to make her smile by giving her one of my famous smiles and a hug that could heal.

With  a  sympathetic pleasing smile. Tia let out tsk as a I let out a small pout; I knew it always worked  and I knew it always made her smile. I opened my arms and gesture for a hug but Tia flinched and I instantly stepped away. I fell to my knees, she was afraid of me again.

"Tia, I'm sorry - hey look at me" I stepped towards her and gently cupped her cheeks and guided her gently towards me. "It's me Babe". She looked up at me regretfully with those brown bright eyes as she took some breaths. "I'm sorry Andrew" Tia whispered. Shaking my head I pulled her into a hug.

"No babe don't be sorry, your okay. You want to go home? " I murmur on to her skin, she nodded stiffly but never pulled away and once again I smiled but this time kissing her cheek softly. "Good"

Tia sighed and I felt her smile, I smiled too and kissed her again where she only gulped and began to hyperventilate, I lit up like a Christmas tree and grind uncontrollably. "Somebody misses me" I teased, as I nuzzle myself back into the crook of her neck. I must have been dreaming but I definitely heard a small giggle come out of a sweet lips, but she shook her head.  I laughed, picked her up and spun us around and this time a laugh had escaped Tia. "Andrewww" Tia laughed and clutched onto the back if my neck and I almost fell to the ground in surprise. "Easy Babe" I laughed, I place Tia to her feet and looked down at her as she smiled widely with a rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes.

"You have to stop" Tia laughed as she stepped out of my arms and punched my shoulder lightly. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders "Stop what Babe?" I teased.

"That-"  she pointed to my smile, it only made smile wider. "Smiling?"

"No. Teasing. That doesn't work anymore Andrew" she fought. I let out a laugh and crossed my arms over my chest. "Really? Then why are you smiling" I asked taking a step closer. 

She chuckled and shook her head, making what looks to be a angry face. God, she's so cute when she's mad.  "I'm not smiling"

I shook and tilted my head studying her. "Yes,  you are. Look at you, your bright as a tomato Tia"

At this Tia bit her and looked away preventing another smile and all I can do is look at her with awe and every time I see her smile just a little bit I fall so much harder in love, it is one of the happiest things in my life just to see her smile. "I haven't seen you smile in so long" I breath. 

She smiled. She actually smiled and what was very unexpected is she took a step towards me, stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. "You have been making me smile all week Andrew and I needed all that". I looked down at Tia with wide eyes and a gapped mouth, she shook her head and laughed 

"Look whose a tomato now" she teased and walked away leaving me behind in the most giddiest, happiest feeling in the world. 

UGH she doesn't know what she dose to me.