30 - I Dare You.

PART II
ANDREW'S PERSPECTIVE

Tiana mocked a little child, with every tug there was a whine, with every word there was a protest. "You're such an asshole Andrew." Tiana yelled.

"A asshole always telling me what to do!" She cried, trying to tug her hand away.

She groaned shaking her arm. "I'm being kidnapped for the second time this week!"

I rolled my eyes throwing my head back reminding myself for the 80th time that she was highly drunk. People turned our way and I smiled in apology indicating she was drunk.

Well at least you aren't far from home.

With one hand gripped around her arm and the other clutching onto her bidazzled high heels and cluch, I dragged her along. "I have to get you home." I said.

Tiana hit my arm slightly making me hiss. "I don't want you to take me home! I want you to leave me alone."

Agian a few people turned our way, thinking of the worst and I winced as a few stopped. "Sister." I said, thinking of the most incespicuase word possible.

"As much as I want to, leaving you alone is the last thing I should do right now."

She let out a sarcastic sassy tsk. "At least now you know from your rights and wrongs you asshole!"

I tugged her fast and close under my arm, she gasp in surprise stumbling close to the floor, but lucky her she was caught.

Her arms wrapped around my waist and quickly regained her balance once again grumbling. "If only you were this rough when we were together maybe things would have worked out"

I laughed a little. That was a lie even for her.

"You need to be quite." I snapped, bitting back the anger that was boiling with in.

Tiana smirked wickedly knowing that she had pushed one of my buttons. I forgotten that she was always so manipulating and hypocritical when she was drunk.

"You were always so gentle with me," she sighed. I shook my head deciding that it would be fun to play along. "If you wanted rough Baby, you should have said something."

Tiana giggled I saw that she was blushing but then she hit my shoulder. "You should of did something."

Okay then

I tugged her close in my chest so that our lips would almost touch and gripped on to her hip thrust her hips within my pelvis, coming ever so close to her lips. "We should have communicated."

Her breath quickened and her eyes were in lust, she waited for me to kiss her; but as much I wanted to I didn't want to take advantage of the situation so made her look at me. "Not when your drunk baby."

She let out a tsk smiling, quickly bounced on her toes pecking my lips. "Point for me" she giggles hysterically. I rolled my eyes hiding my blush and giddiness with a stubborn tug down the the street.

"I'll let you win this time."

She smiled proudly and flicked her hair and I laughed shaking my head. For quite sometime we walked in silence passing through the late night city, I loosened my grip around her arm held her hand instead.