33 - Staling

NICKOLA'S PERSPECTIVE.

Does she think I'm stupid? Does she think I don't know what's going on when she's not around? Does she not see that things are going to become very ugly?

Boss said never let your emotions interfere with your job and and shit do I myself for it. I knew and I was warned from the begging that I would fall in to a love triangle, a history of unbroken love where things where bound to happen eventually.

Here I sit staling, because I'm having second thoughts about the girl I have to turn in, second thoughts because I think I be really falling in love with her.

Think?

Or do you just like the idea of her?

It was never the plan to get this close, never the plan to get this attached or this emotional towards her or even with her family, now I don't want to be responsible for her death. I feel stupid. Stupid for getting this close.

For Tiana, I'm managing to sacrifice everything and everyone around me because my desire to fall for her. I can not believe I had wasted this much of my time just to get an a single ounce of her attention let alone a possible attraction.

But that was the job, the only way I could get her trust in order to get to Andrew.

Getting into this mess was all at the wrong place and wrong time. It was a deal between two that couldn't be broken, more so then a blackmail. I gulped down the regret and put my hands to my face; this wasn't meant to be this hard. Just a quick fix. A quick bullet to the head. But no, he needs her alive.

The question is, how am I going to take her away when she is constantly away with Andrew and her family. I needed to be smart, I need a single opportunity just to lure her in and take her away.

But I couldn't, Alexander isn't ready. He was caught. Which is why I'm sitting here staling with two voices in my head, voices of second thoughts and debate.

I needed a new plan.

Checking my phone for the fifth time I hoped to see a missed call or even text from my sister. There was still nothing and my anxiety was getting worse by the second. I couldn't let my sister die. Not for a job and especially Not for a girl. Family will always come first.

See, the problem with generation is always the one priority of their own; it could be themselves or the main people around them. People don't care which it's why it's so easy to manipulate and brake others.

It was easy enough on Tiana and most definitely easy enough for me. I have to call this off, not for me but for the only family I have left.

I went off to Tiana's bedroom passing by her mother in the kitchen and her farther in the dinning room as they both ranted of the need of money for their trip. It was getting close to the date and still I haven't seen any kind of evidence to where they may be going or when they are coming back it all seemed alittle suspicious to me.

But then agian, this could be an opportunity to lure Tiana away. Two less to worry about when things to become dangerous.

"Nickola." Mr Cross called. I rolled my eye and peered behind the wall with a smile "Yes sir?" This man treats me as if I was a little child, always lecturing me, telling me what to do, how to do. What's worse is how I should be treating women let a lone his own daughter which is were one of the many reasons I choose to back out of this plan.

He gestures for me to sit down as Mrs Cross smiles warmly at me; Mrs Cross was a different kind of lady, she was kind of crazy with her teenage like personality in a overall perspective she is very odd.