26 - Regrets

___

Tia's perspective

Stop Grinning

Stop Smiling

Stop Smirking

Stop fucking Blushing!

"Oh my God Stop it!" I laugh covering my face with my hands. I throw my head back with a wide grin and deep giggles, the tingles and warmth from my cheeks travel through my entire body as the butterflies caused me to laugh.

Is this what it feels like when you're truly in love?

I can still feel Andrew's lips against mine, he kissed me so softy but showed me his absolute possession over me; I could still taste him and still remember the way he looked at me with such - such lust. And the way he held me tight but gentle enough to show his love. I could still feel his hands possessing me, showing the absolute need for me.

MY GOD!

I giggled uncontrollably and danced around the kitchen putting away the dishes as I listened to my beautiful song on my phone, it had definitely set the mood for my emotions and thoughts in my head.

I laughed again and spun around when suddenly I crashed into a strong chest, I gasped in surprise and suddenly I was sat on the kitchen counter. Nickola grinned happily at me, mirroring my smile he held me steady so that I couldn't move or back away. "Nickola" I giggle as he places kisses all over my face. Nickola chuckles and pulls me closer guiding my legs around his hips. I took a breath in absolute shock as he laughed on my neck. "I love it when I see you so happy" Nickola hummed against my neck, he peppered me with soft delightful kisses and I couldn't help but laugh.

This is a whole new side to Nickola and I'm feeling very confused on who Nickola is right now. He dips his head to my collarbone and I gasp feeling myself moan with a small laugh, Nickola chuckled and gripped my hips pulling me close.

"What?" Nick laughed.

My body froze and smile dropped. I don't know what happened... Andrew.

This was our thing. Our play.

Nickola pulls away and his hands loosened from around my waist. "What?" he asks seriously. I dropped my legs from around his hips as he took a step backward and took my hands in his as he searched for my eyes with confusion and concern.

When I finally snapped out of my fantasy of a dream I looked into his bright green eyes and fall into guilt when I witness the concern that Nickola holds. He stepped closer slowly as if he was going to scare me away and he brought my hands to his lips, gently kissing my knuckles.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked almost worriedly.

I shake my head quickly and jump off the counter and wrapped my arms around Nickola pulling him close into a tight hug. "No. No, you just scared me" I breath, Nickola tensed and I felt his heart bounce off his chest. He wrapped his arms around me almost instantly and chuckled nervously at my neck. "You scared me beautiful," I chuckled also as I tightened my arms around him. My eyes suddenly widened and my heart had stopped beating.

He knows. He knows you kissed Andrew!

Nickola laughed and pulled away looking down at me with happiness, he cupped my cheeks gently and kissed me softly. I was stunned with confusion and I blicked a few times. He pulled away and sighed. "I've been waiting to do that all day"

I crease my eyebrows and gapped at him, Nickola only laughed and tilted his head "what? Is it a crime to kiss my girlfriend that I missed this morning?"