24 - Trust Me?

___

Tia's perspective

I laughed aloud unable to help myself, the last time I have ever seen Andrew this red was when he had first ever seen me in my bra, in that situation I was thinking why was he ever so embarrassed it wasn't something he hadn't seen before but then again I had realised how much he had a crush on me. One of my favorite memories was teasing him on his dramatic fall in his soccer game. Andrew had tried to impress me with a few tricks, I was definitely impressed but for Andrew, he could have done better, he went in the middle of the soccer field and began to jump up and down as if he was warming up. I laughed as he pulled faces and blushed when he blew me a few kisses but regardless I was in love.

"Are you ready Babe?" he shouted from across the field with a giant cocky grin on his face. I wanted to smack him in the face for being so damn confident but that's what I was attracted to him. Cocky, annoying stuck up boys. I nodded and yelled back. "Yes Baby. Do your worst"

Andrew smirked cockily as I watch him jump up in the air attempting a backflip. My jaw dropped and my heart stopped when his body twisted in the air, I clenched my fist and took a breath. Andrew had landed on his feet like a prancing cat, I breathed in relief when he looked up at me as he bowed when suddenly  Ray had come out of nowhere and slid tacked Andrew on the ground. I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry so in that kind of situation I laughed and teased until I got him angry and cause annoyance. 

Today I laugh and bring up the memory again and watch him glow  with embarrassment, I laughed and tugged on his arm and a almost forgotten everything about both Alexander and Nickola altogether. I dropping my hand instantly and kept my hands to my side, but it was impossible. I can't keep my hands to myself.

"Oh come on Andrew, you don't have to be embarrassed"  I teased. Andrew laughed and threw his head back, I smiled widely unable to let out a laugh I was proud that I still had the power to make him blush and feel giddy.  I tugged a smile as I looked up at him happily. Andrew suddenly stopped his laughter and looked towards me with his arms crossed and a deadly glare. For a moment my heart had stopped, I was staring at him for too long and he noticed. Look away.

I bite my tongue feeling the shivers down my spine and do as my consciousness has said.

Andrew gently cupped my chin and slowly guided my face to his and he smiled as if he remained something. "How about that time when your mother showed me all your baby pictures," Andrew says with a pause. I crease my eyebrows in confusion, he chuckled evilly and I gulp nervously.

"- and all the secret photographs you have of me"

My eyes widen and I gasped loudly Andrew smirked and pulled out something from his pocket, he slaps three photos in my hand and I look down at them with shock. It was the three photographs I have taken of him back in high school. My jaw dropped and my eyes widen, I didn't think twice before I ripped them to shreds and let them fall to the ground.

"HEEY!" Andrew shouted, he was about to drop to his knees but luckily the wind had picked up and blown the strips down the street along with the leaves and small rubbish. Andrew gasped once again as he watched them slip in the sewer his eyes widen and watched in distress.

I smirked and crept closer to him. "I'm Pennywise!"

Andrew jumped with a small shriek and I laughed clutching onto my stomach. "I can't believe that still works," I said through my laughter.  Andrew grumbled and hid his face covering his blush. I laughed harder when suddenly I was swooped up in the air I shrink and clutch onto Andrew's waist with a laugh. "I can believe that still works. I actually like those photos Tia" he mocked with a laugh.