2 - Long Day?

- - -

Andrew's Perspective:

"Hey Babe. Long day?" I smile at Tia as she sighs placing her bag along with her keys on the wooden counter top that I have personally made myself. "You have no idea" she sighs, tiredly taking off her heels. I chuckle deeply making her roll her eyes. "Laugh it up dumbass" Tia sarcastically laughs which only makes me smile wider remembering all those days when she called me a dumbass in high school. 

She was just about to walk away when I grab hold of Tia's hand and spin her back pulling her to my chest. "Where are you going babe? I cooked you some dinner" I say with a smile. She tiredly smiles up at me, now when I look into her beautiful brown eyes, she still holds the pure love and kindness she once had for me back when we were in high school; we were only two kids in love. But now nothing and no one can ever split us apart. 

I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear creasing her cheek in process Tia sighs and closes her beautiful brown eyes. "Mm Thank You baby".

Defiantly had a long day. Maybe she is hungry.

I rest my forehead on hers and play with the ends of her hair, Tia smiles softly and rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around me, I sigh and mirror her action. This is the most perfect moment in the inter history of my living. We stay like this for a brief moment when I kiss the side of her neck  I sway us gently knowing that she loves the feeling.  "You hungry Babe?" I ask quietly. Tia pulls away with a tint of amusement in her eyes, she smirks as if she had thought of something.

Tia skims her fingers around my neck and pulls herself up so that she is standing on her toes; closely to my lips. "Hungry for you, yes"

I need to take my girl to bed.

Without warning I kiss Tia's lips and pick her up. "Andrew!" she gasps in surprise but I only kiss her lips to shut her up, regardless she laughs and wraps her legs around my torso. I groan and pull her closer for another hot kiss. Tia giggles as I feel her cheeks heat up, I laugh unable to help myself to tease her but she shut me up by gripping onto my hair and kissing me back with such passion. I groan when she bites my lip. I can't take it. I kick down the bedroom door and stumble over to the bed and place her down gently, I hover over her kissing without taking a breath.

I grip onto her and kiss her like my life depending on it, like as if it my last ever time with her. All her kisses are like tears; the only real ones are the ones that I can't hold back. I can feel within her kisses that she truely loves me, she kisses me to say I miss you and yet she doesn't need to speak. Tia's kisses are a strong drug addiction, designed just to make me crave for more. And fuck, do I want more

"I missed you so much babe" I breath. Suddenly I'm flipped to my back and I was surprised to the amount of strength Tia suddenly has. Her brown eyes look down into mine with sudden tears forming and I gasp, I reach for her face but she only pins my hands down.

My lips part and my eyes turn wide. "Ti - "

"If you miss me. Why did you leave Andrew?" A tear falls off her cheek and land on mine causing my skin to burn. I wince in pain. "Why did you leave?!" A few tears fall and they burn my skin. I open my mouth to say something but before I could a sudden gun shots echoes through the air, I flitch and watch as Tia cries. I pull her to my chest and pull her as close as possible, shielding her from the dangers.

The room turned dark and the bed disappeared from beneath us, Tia is suddenly being pulled away from me and she screams, gripping on to my shaken body. I scream and yell as I hold onto her tight not allowing her to slip away. "NO! leave her alone" Rapid yells and gunshots fill the room once again, Tia screams when she is tugged away. I jump to my feet and grab onto her arms. "Don't let me go!" she cries.