Jealousy

I OWN NOTHING!!! THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL ITS CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE AMAZING GENIOUS J. K. ROWLING! (I admire her sooo much!)

Yaay! I'm finally done with my history paper. So I'm celebrating it with a new chapter! :) I hope you'll enjoy this one!

ASTORIA GREENGRASS PICTURE ON THE SIDE -------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRACO’S POV

I was kissing Hermione again. Hermione Granger… She had said we couldn’t be friends. It took me a few seconds to figure out what she meant; there was too much chemistry between her and me for us to be just friends. She was leaning up against her door and I had both of my hands on each side of her head. I pressed my body against hers and I heard her moan. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter her mouth. She opened up to me, and while out tongues danced with each other, her hands were moving over my body. One stayed on my stomach, while the other moved to my hair.

After several minutes of pretty intense snogging she pulled away slightly.

         “I knew I couldn’t trust you.” She whispered while breathing hard. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

         “You can. You were the one leading me on.” I breathed. She looked at me with confusion painted on her face, but that was quickly replaced by an offended expression.

         “Did not!” she exclaimed, “You’re lying!” she tried getting away from me, but it was difficult seeing as I had her trapped between the door and myself.

         “No I’m not. You’re just in denial.” I smirked. Hermione rolled her eyes and sighed.

         “Yeah right! Why would I be in denial? Tell me that.”

         “Because I’m irresistible. You know you want me.” I whispered while looking straight into her chocolate coloured eyes. She stopped breathing for a sec, before she burst into a laughing fit.

         “Irresistible? Someone has very high thoughts about themselves.” She said between breaths, “Draco… Don’t fool yourself. I have a boyfriend and I love him.”

Those three words made me drop my arms and take a step back. She was right. Who was I kidding? Of course she loved Weaselbee. He had been her friend since our first year, and he had never left her side because of his friends or family. “Goodnight Draco.” She then said and went into her room, leaving me outside her door alone and confused.

I went straight to my own room after that. I threw a few books across the room in frustration. Why did this have to happen to me? Me of all people! Wasn’t there anything I could do, to forget about this dumb thing I had for the brown-haired girl? I sighed as I fell down onto my bed. Maybe it’ll all be better when I woke up again. I looked at my alarm clock; it was almost two in the morning. I was glad it was Sunday so I could sleep in. Maybe Hermione would already be up and gone when I woke up.

I could still feel the burning sensations on my lips from our kiss, maybe she did love that weasel, but she had still kissed me back. It had to mean something. I just needed to figure out her feelings towards me.

With a smile on my face and a plan lurking in the back of my mind I slowly went into a deep sleep.

...... 

The first thing I had to do when I woke up was to find my friends from Slytherin. Luckily most of them just sat and ate lunch when I came down to the Great Hall. Hermione was nowhere to be seen, she had probably already eaten and was out somewhere with her precious weasel. I shuddered at the thought.