Avada Kedavra

I own nothing, all rights belong to J. K. Rowling.

I just want to say THANK YOU for all the votes and comments, it makes me SO happy to see all the reads and comments and votes. I'm thinking about entering this story to the Watty Awards, so please continue voting and commenting on all of my chapters! :)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY NEW HP-FANFIC: Karolyn Bouvier: A Girl With a Secret :) It'll make me so, so, SO happy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 25 - Avada Kedavra

DRACOS POV

         “Ginny. We’re never going to find her! We have been looking for her throughout the past two weeks. She’s not here.” I said one afternoon. We were sitting at a street restaurant having lunch, Ginny had stayed with me on my hunt for Hermione, even though I had pissed her off a few times. Being in Sydney over Christmas was no big deal for me; I didn’t have anyone to spend it with. Well, there was always my mother, but she had gotten very depressed without having any people in the house. She was used to having aunty Bella and my father at home. But now father was here, threatening to kill everyone Hermione had ever cared about, and aunty Bella was killed during the war. Ginny had gotten so sad about not being home for Christmas though; she hardly ate anything on the days leading up to Christmas. In the end I told her she should just apparate to her home, and spend some time with her family, but she rejected that offer. She wouldn’t leave me alone on Christmas. It made me happy to know that she wouldn’t just leave me like that.

That was a week ago. New Years Eve was coming up, and I was not having a good day. The last time I remembered being happy with Hermione was right after she had agreed to spend this day with me at Malfoy Mansion. A little less than three weeks had passed since Hermione went missing, and I was about to go insane. We had been in Sydney for the past two weeks, looking all over for Hermione, but we could never find her. I was beginning to lose any hope I had left of seeing her again.

I was grumpy. Ginny would just have to deal with it.

         “Draco Lucius Malfoy, pull yourself together!” Ginny said as she slapped me across the back of my head. “We are not giving up. I am positive she’s here; we just need to find out where. She’s here, I just know it.”

         “But where is she? We have looked all over the city. She’s nowhere to be found!” I complained. Ginny sighed and paid for our lunch. She stood up, and gestured for me to follow her.

         “Actually, I think I know where to find her.” She said, and looked at me like a little kid trying to hide the fact that she just ate the last cookie without permission.

         “Are you serious?” Ginny nodded slowly, “Why haven’t you told me about this before?” I hissed as we walked away from the restaurant and towards the harbour.

         “Well, I wanted to be sure it was her. I heard someone talking about a pretty dark-haired British girl, who sits at the harbour every day without talking to anyone. Just looking at the ocean. The man who said this was saying that he feels like she’s following him and his wife to the harbour every day for the past two weeks.” Ginny explained and smiled sneakily at me, “so I followed him to see how his wife looked. I went to talk to them and ask for directions to a museum so I could get a closer look. She has the most beautiful, brown eyes and brown curly hair. I’m pretty sure they’re her parents.”

         “Are you serious?” I repeated, my voice rising with each word.

         “Yes. Completely serious. I even asked them their names, they thought it as a bit odd for a stranger to want to know their names, but they told me nonetheless. Wendell and Monica Wilkins. They are her parents.”