I Love...

I OWN NOTHING!! THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL ITS CHARACTERS BELONG TO J. K. ROWLING!!

Yaay! Over 300 reads, it makes me so happy that someone are actually reading my story! Thanks guys!
I hope you guys like my story, and will keep reading it.
BTW, does anyone watch The Vampire Diaries? Oh goodness, I cried so much when I saw episode 20 this season. haha..
Well, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! :)

This is dedicated to SusanChilkotowsky because she's an awesome writer! You guys should read her stories as well! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 - I love...

 I cleared my throat to announce my arrival. Ron looked up at me and then stood up, moving away from Lavender. She looked at me with a disappointed look on her face. I knew she still liked him. It had been two years since they dated, but she hadn’t gotten over him. It probably didn’t help both that he kind of dumped her by saying my name in his sleep, and now he’s dating me. Ugh, I never liked her. Ron went over to me and gave me a hug. I pulled him down for a kiss. I needed to forget about Draco. 

But that was basically impossible. He kept lurking in the back of my mind.

         “Come join us.” Ron said when he pulled away. He pulled me towards the couch, and then motioned for Lavender to move. She shot me an evil glare as she stood up and left. I felt kind of sorry for her. I never meant for her to be unhappy, it was just a part of being with Ron I guess.

         “How was your day Gin?” I asked to ease the tension, which hovered over us after Lavenders depart.

         “Fine. I hung out with Luna most of the day, we did some homework and talked about her and Rolf Scamander.” She said and then immediately covered her mouth with her hands.

         “Who’s Rolf?” asked Ron, Ginny’s eyes widened as she shook her head.

         “No one! Please don’t say anything about it! I promised Luna I wouldn’t tell anyone!” she spilled. I laughed at her; Ginny had never been very good at keeping secrets, I had told her some things over the years, but she always spilled it to one of her brothers or Harry, unintentionally of course. But I had finally learned not to tell her about my deepest secrets; like my friendship with Draco. No one had to know about that, it was my own secret.

         “Is he related to Newt Scamander?” I asked, trying to get her to speak.

         “Who’s that?” Harry questioned, I sighed.

         “You should really read some more Harry. Newt Scamander is the author of ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’.” I explained and then looked at Ginny, who was still covering her mouth, “Gin, answer my question.”

         “Yes. Rolf is Newts’ grandson. Him and Luna met over the summer, when he was working at the Quibbler as an intern.” She sighed and then, almost as if she were a house elf disobeying her masters, she hit herself, “Please, don’t ask any questions! I’m really not allowed to say anything!” Harry laughed and kissed her cheek.

         “Sweetheart, it’s okay. We won’t tell anyone.” He said, “We aren’t bad secret keepers like you,” Ginny began to hit Harry, “I’m sorry Gin. But it’s the truth! Aren’t we supposed to be able to speak the truth in this relationship?” Harry continued as he tried to avoid Ginnys’ hits. Finally he caught both of her arms, and then planted a kiss on her mouth. I heard Ron groan next to me, I don’t think he’d ever get over seeing his sister snog his best friend.