Only The Beginning

I OWN NOTHING!! EVERYTHING BELONGS TO J.K.ROWLING!

I am having an exceptionally great day! At midnight we were told which exams and finals we had to take this year. I have NO exams and only 2 finals! and I ended Biology and Math with an A and Physics with a B :D I couldn't be more happy! Sooo, here's another chapter!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18 - Only The Beginning

DRACOS POV

Holy shit! I couldn’t believe this was happening. I had been in McGonagalls office for over an hour, discussing our current situation. Now I was in my bed trying to fall asleep, but I couldn’t. My conversation with McGonagall kept coming back into my mind.

About two weeks ago some woman from Hogsmeade told her, she had spotted Fenrir and my father. No one else knew because they weren’t sure if it was true at that time. We hadn’t heard anything about a breakout from Azkaban, where they both had been locked up since the Battle of Hogwarts. But after observing Hogsmeade closely at night, McGonagall saw the woman had been right. Lucius and Fenrir were back, we didn’t know where they stayed, but they were here.

McGonagall needed me to be here, so I could help her if the two Death Eaters showed up at school. I didn’t know why she wanted my help though; I had never stood up against my father, I didn’t know if I was able to. Potter, Weasley and Hermione would be the best choices for this kind of situation. Well, maybe not Hermione.  With her memory loss she wouldn’t be much help. But Weasley and Potter then. They had saved the wizarding world more times then I could count, over and over again. They were even during a special auror training now. Why couldn’t they be here to help McGonagall, while I took care of Hermione?

         “Because I need you to prove your loyalty.” I said mockingly out loud, imitating McGonagalls voice. Arh, stupid woman! Why didn’t she just believe me when I said I was on their side now? Or she could give me some veritaserum and ask me about my loyalty! But oh no! It was not good enough. She needed to see me stand up to my father and Fenrir Greyback. Damn, how was this ever going to happen? I had never stood up to anyone in my life! I may seem like the leading type of guy, and I was when it came to people my own age and people who were dumber than me. But other than that… no, I wasn’t. Ugh… fuck my life.

I closed my eyes, shut out every thought and slowly fell into the black pit of unconsciousness.

         “My son. You have come back for us.” Said Lucius Malfoy and extended his hand to me. I looked around; I was in a dark cave. I couldn’t see the exit and the only light in here came from my wand.

         “Father…” I breathed, “Is it really you?” a smirk spread on my fathers face.

         “Yes it is. Draco, I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you here. You have come to join us execute our revenge!” he said and pulled me in for a hug.

         “How did you get out? Where are we?” Fenrir suddenly appeared next to us as Lucius let me go.

         “Let’s just say we aren’t the only followers of the Dark Lord left. Lots of people are still willing to help us in our revenge.” He growled and licked his lips.

         “What revenge? What are you two talking about?” I said and stepped away from them, Fenrir sneered at me and Lucius just smirked.