All ze boys like her, don't zey?

I'm sooo sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, but I've just been so busy! I started school a few weeks ago, and it's just been so stressful for me. I started my hardest year of school, so i really have to focus on that, but don't worry! I'll upload the final chapters sometime over the next week! Doesn't that sound good?? :)

I really hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27 - All ze boys like her, don't zey?

 HERMIONES POV 

         “Hermione!” Both Harry and Ron were ecstatic to see me when we arrived in Hogsmeade. After hugging me close Harry proceeded to give Ginny a kiss. Ron hesitated in front of me though, as if he didn’t know whether he should touch me or not. I rolled my eyes at him and threw my arms around his neck.

         “I missed you.” I whispered in his ears as I felt his arms tighten around my waist. After a while we separated and he looked wonderingly at me.

         “Really?” he asked, dumbfounded. I smiled and cocked my head to the side taking in his cute features and the flaming red hair.

         “Yes, really. Even though we’ve had some . . . problems in the past, you are still one of my best friends! Nothing will change that.” I smiled. He avoided my gaze, obviously still ashamed from throwing that spell at me. But so much had happened since then, it honestly wasn’t that big a deal to me anymore. I heard him mutter a quiet “Thank you,” before he went to greet Ginny. I didn’t really get why he still tried to avoid me, especially after I publicly forgave him. I turned to look at Ron and Harry, they looked happy to have Ginny back. She shot me an apologetic look, but I just shrugged my shoulders and leaned into Dracos open arms. He stood behind me with his arms tugged around my waist, holding me close. I sighed happily.

I had felt amazing when I woke up this morning in our room. If I had been in doubt before, I was positive now. No matter what had happened in the past, no matter all the stupid things he’d done, I love Draco. Unconditionally. He was my one and only love. Ginny was already awake when we went in to the living room of the suite, she gave us a suspicious glance and smiled slyly when she saw us. She was nice enough to not ask any questions, but I knew she expected me to tell her everything when we got back to Hogwarts. We went to eat breakfast in the hotels restaurant and then checked out. Ginny told us she’d sent a letter to Harry and Ron before going to bed last night, telling them we’d be in Hogsmeade today. That’s how they knew where to find us. Ginny, Draco and I disapparated hand-in-hand from Sydney shortly after checking out, and then ended up in Hogsmeade.

Snow covered the ground and I shivered. I hadn’t considered the change of climate when we left Australia, so I now stood in the grey, snowy weather at two in the morning wearing a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a thin black cardigan. My skin was covered in gooseflesh as I scooted closer to Draco. He had remembered the climate change, and wore long pants and a jacket. He seemed to notice my shaking, and he shook off his jacket to put it over my shoulders. I looked gratefully at him and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. Harry and Ron both wore travelling cloaks over their sweaters—which were their yearly Weasley sweaters from Molly—boots and thick red and gold scarfs. Harry had even brought a scarf for Ginny. I looked at her with jealousy as I was freezing my bum off.

         “Let’s go inside.” Draco suggested, the two other boys looked at us, and finally realized that I was wearing summer clothing, and was shaking uncontrollably.

         “Yes, let’s go.” Ginny chimed in and began dragging her brother and Harry towards The Three Broomsticks. Draco and I followed closely.