I Trust You

I OWN NOTHING!! EVERYTHING BELONGS TO J. K. ROWLING

Sorry it took so long to update, I'm just really busy at the moment with school! But heres the next chapter!
BTW, I'd like to say thanks (and scream of joy) for voting and commenting, and I've been jumping up and down like a maniac when I saw how many reads I've gotten! This story made it over 1300 reads! :) Thanks guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15 - I Trust You

         “What is that?” Hermione asked, looking at her arm. I studied it closely, running my finger over each letter of the scar.

         “It’s a horrible deed, made by my dumb aunt Bellatrix.” I sneered, remembering that night at the Malfoy Manor. I shuddered at the memory of Hermiones’ scream.

         “Your aunt did this to me?” she asked horrified.

         “Yes, but don’t worry. She won’t hurt you again. She’s dead.” I muttered. I knew she had deserved it, but that didn’t change the fact she was family, and she always played with me when I was a little kid. Before she was sent to Azkaban.

         “I’m sorry…” she began and put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her.

         “Don’t apologize. It’s a good thing she’s dead, otherwise it might have been you.” I said, her eyes widened in alarm, “and I don’t want that to happen. Ever!” I said. Hermione seemed to relax a little bit at this.

         “Come on. We need to get to McGonagalls’ office before the portkey leaves without us.” I said as I grabbed her hand.

         “What’s a portkey?” Hermione asked while we were walking down the hallway, and away from the Hospital Wing. I chuckled at her; I kept forgetting she didn’t know anything about magic.

         “Tis an enchanted object, which can bring you basically anywhere by touching it. It’s usually just an everyday object or a piece of garbage, so it doesn’t attract the attention of muggles.” I explained whilst gaining speed. We were busy; we had less than five minutes to get to the headmistress’ office.

         “Muggles?” asked Hermione curiously.

         “Non-magic people.”

We finally reached the ugly-looking gargoyle, which stood in front of the entrance to McGonagalls’ office.

         “Choco-loco.” I said and it jumped aside. I pulled Hermione with me up the stairs and into the office.

         “Just in time.” Said McGonagall and looked at her clock, “one minute left.” She continued and looked at Hermione, “I hope you’ll regain your memory soon.” she pulled Hermione in for a hug, and when she let her go she pointed at a rusty can, which was lying on her table.

         “Grab it, and don’t let go until Mr Malfoy tells you to.” McGonagall said and looked at me, “I trust you have travelled by portkey before?” I nodded.

         “Yes I have Professor.” I replied, I put my one arm around Hermiones’ waist and grabbed the can with my other hand.

         “Goodbye.” I heard the professor say before the portkey took off.