Please Say Something

I OWN NOTHING!!! THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL ITS CHARACTERS BELONG TO J. K. ROWLING!!!

So I'm in a good mood today, so I decided to write another chapter. I hope you guys like it! :)
Please don't forget to vote and comment! It makes so happy to see that I'm getting some votes now! And my story is at 450+ views now :) yay! Thanks everyone!

I've dedicated this chapter to Nrwekwgaw, as a thanks for my new cover! :) Thank you!

I hope you like chapter 10 :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 - Please Say Something

The kiss was over too quick. It had only been a small peck; Draco had pulled away almost immediately. But I leaned in for another kiss. Draco groaned and moved away from me.

         “Hermione, you have no idea how hard it is for me to stay away from you right now. Please don’t tempt me.” He said. I was confused, stay away from me? Why would he do that?

         “Then don’t.” he looked at me, “Draco, please just kiss me.” I begged. He sighed and looked away again.

         “I… I can’t! Hermione… You’re hurt from seeing Ron kiss someone else. You really don’t want to be with me,” Draco said. I wiped my eyes and tried to laugh it off.

         “No. You’re wrong.” I whispered, Draco took my hand started caressing it.

         “I’m not sweetheart. As much as it hurts to say this you love Ron, and you know it. You’re just hurting now.” He quietly said, I looked at him and realized how sad he looked. For once, his face showed no trace of anger or scepticism; his eyes displayed sorrow, “I don’t want to take advantage of you while you’re depressed.” I narrowed my eyes at him. He couldn’t be serious! Damn him. I didn’t believe him though. I knew him! He wouldn’t be able to pull away once we began to kiss.

Ugh, I shouldn’t kiss him though. He was right; I was just sad, I really did love Ron. It had broken my heart to see him with Lavender. I actually had no right to be mad at him. I had been snogging Draco a few times myself. I just hadn’t been caught doing it. I needed to talk to Ron. Face-to-face.

         “Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?” I asked curiously.

Draco sighed, “I know now that nothing will happen between us. I just want to be friends, and I want to help you with any problems you have. Even if it means helping you fix your relationship with Weasley.” I smiled at that last part.

         “Thanks. But I don’t think we can fix it. He loves Lavender. I overheard him saying it. I just need to come clean about you, and then I'll just deal with whatever he wants to do. You’re right I love him, but if he doesn’t love me as well, I don’t want to force him to be with me.” I muttered. My eyes began to water again and a tear escaped. Draco moved towards me, and wiped the tear away with his thumb. His hand rested on my cheek and I looked him in the eyes. They were filled with concern.

         “If Weasley choses Brown over you he’s an idiot. You are the most precious thing in this world; you deserve to be treated with respect. You shouldn’t be his girlfriend if he keeps cheating on you.” He said and I chuckled at his words.

         “I was the first one to cheat.” I reminded him, Draco just smiled and kissed my forehead.

         “No. You didn’t cheat. I forced you to kiss me both times. It wasn’t your choice.” He explained.