She's Gone

I OWN NOTHING! EVERYTHING BELONGS TO J.K.ROWLING! (except plot)

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for voting and commenting everyone! It makes me so freaking happy to see it! You are all amazing readers, please continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22 - She's Gone

DRACOS POV

I sat in one of the armchairs in front of the fireplace, while I read that Alice book; Hermione had been absent for quite a while. She went to see Ginny, Harry and Ron after dinner. I looked at my watch. It had been five hours. Where was she? I stood up and as I walked towards the portrait, it opened and Hermione entered. I hugged her immediately.

         “Where have you been, honey? I was worried!” I exclaimed and pulled away from her. She smiled slightly, but the smile did most definitely not reach her eyes.

         “Sorry, I forgot the time.” She muttered and turned away from me, starting towards her room. I followed her and caught her by the wrist.

         “What’s going on?” Hermione sighed, “You’re scaring me, babe. What’s wrong?” I tried again. Hermione finally turned around and looked at me, with a, if I may say so, very fake smile plastered on her face. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

         “Nothing. I’m just tired.” She whispered, and pulled her arm free of my grip and went into her room. What the fuck was going on with her? What had that Weasel done now? I looked longingly at Hermiones’ closed door, wanting to enter, but I just shook my head and left the common room. I ran as fast as I could to the Gryffindor common room. Luckily, as Head Boy I knew all the passwords for the common rooms. I spat out the password to the Fat Lady, and entered. I had never been in there before. The common room reminded me a lot of the one I stayed in now, well, without the green and silver colours. It was a round room with scarlet tapestry, which depicted famous Gryffindor students and a lion. There was a huge fireplace, just like the one Hermione and I had. This common room was so different from what we had in Slytherin. I made myself stop thinking about the looks of this room and ran up the stairwell, hopefully, they had the same system as in Slytherin. Seventh, and now eighth, years would at the top of the stairs. I yanked the door open, and was confirmed. Yes, there was the red hair.

         “WAKE THE FUCK UP WEASLEY!” I boomed, he and several other people sat up in their beds.

         “What the hell?”

         “What’s going on?”

         “Shut up dude.” All the boys muttered profanities at me and went back to sleep.

         “Weasley, you come with me. Now!” I hissed. Slowly, the redhead got out of bed, and walked out the room.

         “What do you want,” he yawned my name, “Malfoy?”

         “I want you to explain what the fuck you did to Hermione!” I yelled.

         “Dude, no need to yell. And there’s definitely no need to curse at me. I didn’t do anything. She seemed happy when she left.”

         “When did she leave?”

         “I don’t know. About two hours ago, I think.” He mumbled and yawned again. I sucked in a breath of air and gripped the banister. My suspicions were right. Something was definitely not right. Where had she been in those two hours? What could have happened? I mean, everything could have happened. I had to get back.