Choco-loco

I OWN NOTHING!! THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL ITS CHARACTERS BELONG TO J. K. ROWLING!!!

Woow!!! I love to see this story is getting reads, votes and comments (aaah, almost at 1000 reads!! :o )!! It makes me so happy!
You guys will now get another long-ish upload! I hope you like this!! 

Dedicated to Tanyaariana because she is pretty awesome! She voted for all my chapters and comments as well :) Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14 - Choco-loco

DRACO’S POV

I sat at a table for two at the Three Broomsticks. Two pints of butterbeer were on the table in front of me. I looked at my clock; Hermione was late. She was never late! What took so long? It had been ten minutes now since I left her, and I was getting nervous. What if Weasley had said something to change her mind about me or if he had… kissed her? My stomach churned at the thought. I looked around; a lot of people from the school were sitting around the tables, laughing and chatting. I stood up and left. A cold breeze hit me in the face as I stepped outside. It was beginning to get really cold, at least it wasn’t raining. I closed my jacket and pulled up my hood. I went back towards Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, where I had left Hermione. She was gone, and so was the weasel. Something didn’t feel right. I was slowly starting to panic. Turning around, I ran into the store.

         “What are you doing here, Malfoy?” asked the redheaded owner of the store.

         “I’m looking for Hermione. Have you seen her?” Georges’ eyebrows moved towards each other.

         “Why?” he said suspiciously.

         “I left her about 15 minutes ago outside with Ron, and now she’s gone. They both are. Do you know where they went?”

         “Back to the castle. Something happened to Hermione. I think she passed out, I’m not sure exactly why, but Ron carried her back to the castle.” Answered the Weasley. Why were there so many of them?

         “Thanks.” I muttered and ran back to the castle. What had that Weasel done to Hermione? She couldn’t have passed out just like that. I ran as fast as I could, I needed to find her.

 .......

I went straight to the Hospital Wing; if Hermione had passed out, she would be there. I was right. She was lying in a bed; it looked like she was sleeping. Weaselbee was standing, bent over her, stroking her cheek.

         “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?” I roared as I entered the room. He jumped away from Hermione, obviously not prepared for my outburst.

         “N… nothing!” he stuttered. I ran straight up to him and grabbed him by his collar.

         “Do not lie to me Weasley! I know you did something…” I sneered. Weasley wiggled out of my grip and straightened out his clothes.

         “I didn’t mean to hurt her.” He quietly said.

         “Of course you didn’t…” I sarcastically laughed, “but answer my question… what did you do?”

         “I took away her memory of seeing Lavender and I kissing. I was hoping she would come back to me, if she hadn’t seen it. But something happened and she was knocked over, and then she passed out.”