It's really bad

DEDICATED TO SUSANCHILKOTOWSKY FOR GIVING ME MY 300TH VOTE! :)

Okay, no need to tell me I'm super slow with uploading. I don't even have a legit reason for not uploading, except for I was lazy and I lacked inspiration.
But here's the SECOND TO LAST chapter! :)
I REALLY hope you'll like it! :)

I want to ask a favour from all of my lovely readers! I'm working on a NEW ORIGINAL story called Stella Academy, and I would simply LOVE all of you to the moon and back if you would read the preview I put on my page and maybe tell me what you think?

http://www.wattpad.com/7416776-stella-academy-preview

It would make me insanely happy if you would give it a read!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 28 - It's really bad

HERMIONES POV

Waking up next to Draco will never get old I thought as I awoke on a Saturday morning. I felt so safe in the arms of my love, after kissing Draco on his forehead I slowly snuck out of bed so I wouldn’t wake him. I smiled at the sight of him in my bed, his blonde too-long hair was messy and his lips were slightly parted in a small smile. He looked so innocent, so fragile. I quickly went into the bathroom and began getting ready for a shower.
The warm water seemed soothing; I had been really stressed these past weeks getting caught up with all of my homework. If I wanted to graduate from Hogwarts this year I really had to concentrate. I had missed way too much of school these past months, with my memory loss, my time in St. Mungos and Australia. I had worked so hard these couple of days, not getting enough sleep and not having enough time with Draco. But now it was weekend, and I could relax for a little while. I rinsed my hair and as I stepped out of the shower a sudden nausea overpowered me, and I quickly ran to the toilet to puke.

Shortly after I heard a knock on the door.

“Hermione, are you okay?” Draco yelled through the door. I flushed the toilet and got up. I took a deep breath and wrapped a towel around my body before unlocking the door. Draco stood there looking at me with concern. I began to nod when I felt another wave of nausea hit. I fell to my knees by the toilet and vomited again, Draco slowly sat down next to me and held my newly washed hair away from my face.

“It’s okay, love. Just get it out.” He whispered as he caressed my back. When I was done I leaned up to flush again and then I immediately fell back into Draco’s arms, exhausted.

“Sorry you had to see that.” I muttered and I felt his chest move quickly up and down as he chuckled.

“It’s fine. I’ve seen you in worse conditions. This is nothing against you not remembering me, I’d honestly take this any day before another memory loss.” He murmured and kissed my hair.

“I’m glad you think it’s funny.” I mutter and cough once. I don’t want to be sick; I can’t miss school again.

“I’m sorry, darling. I know it’s not funny.” He said dead seriously, standing up he grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him, “Let’s get you dressed and then we’ll get you to Madam Pomfrey, so she can check you out.”

“I don’t want to go to Madam Pomfrey, Draco.” I muttered, “I feel fine now.”

“Hermione, one does not throw up twice without being sick. You need to be checked out, if you are sick I’m sure Madam Pomfrey will just whip up some potion for you and you’ll be perfect again in no time at all.” I groaned and began pulling out some clean clothes.